IGNORED

Reminds Me Of Pulis

Barrs Court Red

Just without the big athletic players.

I honestly think today was one of the worst displays of football I've seen in a decade.

Not only is the team uncompetitive and devoid of crestion, the thought process on the ball is fsr behind what you'd expect for this level. Indeed ad much as Sheff Wed looked like a big bunch of bruisers at the ba k, they did exactly what they needed to when wr lumped the ball endlessly through the middle, and covered the ground well when we were in possesion.

In contrast City played like a scared bunch of rabbits, hurridly urgent to git rid of the ball as individuals, but utterly drvoid of play as a team.

Roll on relegation, if it means a massive cull of this squad. SOD I'm sure did not send this team out to lump the ball at any given opportunity, especially with such little conviction.

Despite the draw this to me is a massive low point. As far as I'm concerned the only way is up, as it cant get any worse from a footballing pov.

Aside from the utter garbage on the pitch, few clubs could hope for such a good tuen out in terms of capscity when struggling so drastically. The support is there, lets reward it with players who care snd football worthy of the name.

Players who have to play in front of crowds who MAINLY do nothing but slag them off

tend to lose any confidence they had and get rid of the ball.

They wont have to worry about that as much next season

most of the fans who jumped on the Championship band wagon wont be there

leaving the 10/11k who will get behind the team more

Players who have to play in front of crowds who MAINLY do nothing but slag them off

They wont have to worry about that as much next season

most of the fans who jumped on the Championship band wagon wont be there

leaving the 10/11k who will get behind the team more

Spot on but they'll come flooding back if the good times mysteriously materialise claiming they were there through the bad times of L1 and etcetera.

On our day we can play some great passing football, but when we aren't performing we look woeful. Today we had relegation/division one written all over us. So frustrating when we can play to see a hit and hope long ball performance like this. But I guess we scraped a point where in the past we probably played better and lost.

Oh and apparently it was 7 years to the day that the Sniper got Bas Savage!

Yeah cos that's why Fontaine has been toilet this season because of the crowd...

Fact of the matter is City have been left behind by lack of investment at the level required and that is because we are competing against a lot of teams either with parachute payments or a level of stability. Look at the clubs who have changed managers this season then look at those who have changed managers more than once last season and then look at those clubs who have not been in the prem this side of the new century... most of them are near the bottom with perhaps one notable exception.. The Malaysian Franchise.

City decided to get their house in order for next season and, along the way, guffed up on managers on several occasions. Too many cut backs and too many gaffers in too short a time; is there any wonder we are bottom? Not to me nor to many others come to that.

Get a grip, BCR. Nothing will ever be as a bad as watching City under Pulis.

Yes, it was frustrating yesterday especially lumping the ball up to Baldock when what was needed against that huge defence was a winger that got to the byline and pulled the ball back to the edge of the box. However, we were always in the game and could have won it.

The most important signing SO'D has made is Keith Burt. We will have radically different squad in terms of personnel, wages, attitude and hunger. The only saving grace about early relegation is that this work can start sooner. Bring it on.

Archived