IGNORED

Cunningham: Penalty Or Was It A Dive?

Rudolf Hucker

According to many reports it was an absolute stone waller.

Cunninghams reaction to being called a cheat summed it up, I thought he was going to flatten the ref.

It certainly looked like he was going to clout him - he was furious, made a angry advance towards him, lucky he was held back.........

Block B Dolman, definate Penalty - haven't seen it from every camera angle yet, but isn't that what makes football great?

Also in Dolman B , but was unsure. Spoke to a guy from the Atyeo after who reckoned it was nailed on though.

Talking points are out of the window if video technology comes in , although we may have got an extra 2 points today.

It certainly looked like he was going to clout him - he was furious, made a angry advance towards him, lucky he was held back.........

Lucky? Hmm... If we're going down anyway - maybe the ref would have learnt something ;)

Nailed on penalty from right hand end of block C of Dolman - as you say, he had to be held back and so would I in his position.

Also in Dolman B , but was unsure. Spoke to a guy from the Atyeo after who reckoned it was nailed on though.

Talking points are out of the window if video technology comes in , although we may have got an extra 2 points today.

But this is what makes football so good............................

BTW, you weren't the bloke raring up were you?

Pen. Remember when i was 15/16 and got booked for diving even though i was clattered, and when asking the ref if he was calling me a cheat and him replying yes, just walked off the pitch and didnt play rest of game. Only book a player if you are 100% they have dived. Nothing worse than being accused of a cheat when you are not.

Pen. Remember when i was 15/16 and got booked for diving even though i was clattered, and when asking the ref if he was calling me a cheat and him replying yes, just walked off the pitch and didnt play rest of game. Only book a player if you are 100% they have dived. Nothing worse than being accused of a cheat when you are not.

So you didn't deck him, then? ;)

Seriously, I know exactly what you mean. I'm pretty certain this ref did it as an excuse not to give a pen. A Wendy player did a full Klinsmann a couple of minutes later and he did nothing.

But this is what makes football so good............................

BTW, you weren't the bloke raring up were you?

Not about the Cunningham incident , but I did have an expletive filled rant at the ref for the incident at the other end , when he didn't book the Wednesday player for going down.

Sorry about that.

Not about the Cunningham incident , but I did have an expletive filled rant at the ref for the incident at the other end , when he didn't book the Wednesday player for going down.

Sorry about that.

So did I - and Horace hissed at him!

From Atyeo B looked a stone wall pen..He went through him.

Why would he dive he could have either shot or crossed to set up a chance.

What annoyed me was we all thought that Deadman had given it when he blew and pointed the way he did.

By the way I thought the ref was poor...

Sorry about that.

No, I mean the guy who who had a ticking off from the Stewards?

Archived