IGNORED

Bring On The Kids

westonred

Two points

Firstly i cannot understand why we had two centre halves Bates and Carey on the bench yesterday in a must win game and NO striker surely it would have made more sense having Krans or Dobbie from the u21's there

Secondly i would now bring back the loan players Burns, Bryan Reid etc and chuck them in the first team for the remaiing games and say to them go and earn your shirt for next season

I understand the sentiment but I think that's what pre-season is for - SOD'll have plenty of time to assess the players for next year then. That said, if and when we are mathematically relegated then I agree it'd be a good time to plan for next season (as long as we're not screwing up the youngsters' morale by throwing them into a poor team with low confidence) but for now I reckon we need to put out the best team we can and keep trying to win games. I know realistically it's going to be very, very difficult to get enough points to stay up but I still think we need to do everything we can whilst there's still a chance.

(agree we should have had a striker on the bench though)

Archived