IGNORED

Faith

SaltfordRed

I've got to say I'm shocked to see threads such as 'Boring, boring O'Driscoll'. Do people not realise that given the players that we have we cannot approach the game with 5 strikers? Before SOD came in we were conceding goals left, right and centre. He can't make us Brazil overnight.

Having read all of his programme notes and watched all the interviews since he came in, I have 100% faith in him. We will go down, but with the players SOD inherited he never really stood a chance.

I imagine there will be a large overhaul in the summer, and I'm looking forward to the side we'll start with in August. He will have to time to make his own stamp on us, and create the team he wants.

Tactically he is an excellent manager, and he knows the game exceptionally well. I think he fits the bill perfectly to help us rebuild in league one. I for one am looking forward to it.

I've got to say I'm shocked to see threads such as 'Boring, boring O'Driscoll'. Do people not realise that given the players that we have we cannot approach the game with 5 strikers? Before SOD came in we were conceding goals left, right and centre. He can't make us Brazil overnight.

Having read all of his programme notes and watched all the interviews since he came in, I have 100% faith in him. We will go down, but with the players SOD inherited he never really stood a chance.

I imagine there will be a large overhaul in the summer, and I'm looking forward to the side we'll start with in August. He will have to time to make his own stamp on us, and create the team he wants.

Tactically he is an excellent manager, and he knows the game exceptionally well. I think he fits the bill perfectly to help us rebuild in league one. I for one am looking forward to it.

I agree. I'd decided not to renew my season ticket if we were relegated, before SOD was appointed, but I now will, as it seems that a proper strategy is being put in place for the long term.

Archived