IGNORED

Time Everyone Got Over It, And Moved On!

Fanatic Red

All this negativity and constant arguments and bitching amongst fans on here is getting ridiculous now! I understand why most on here are frustrated, its been a dreadful season, we've constantly been fed rubbish by the powers that be, and have gone through more managers in the last year or so than i remember! However, ultimately we are here because the group of players we have simply arn't good enough to play at this level, that much is clear, this isn't a one off season, its been coming for a few years now! Its time to accept that we are going down and focus on whats next for Bristol City Football Club, rather than what has happened in the past, this we can not change, however the future is as bright as one lets it! We need to get behind the club, the manager, the players and the board and stop looking for things to be negative about! This club was not built on one season, and we won't be defined by one season either, life goes on and so does Bristol City, so lift your heads up, accept the situation and acknowledge what we need to do in order to be better and put that into practise!

COME ON YOU REDS! ALWAYS BELIEVE!

All this negativity and constant arguments and bitching amongst fans on here is getting ridiculous now! I understand why most on here are frustrated, its been a dreadful season, we've constantly been fed rubbish by the powers that be, and have gone through more managers in the last year or so than i remember! However, ultimately we are here because the group of players we have simply arn't good enough to play at this level, that much is clear, this isn't a one off season, its been coming for a few years now! Its time to accept that we are going down and focus on whats next for Bristol City Football Club, rather than what has happened in the past, this we can not change, however the future is as bright as one lets it! We need to get behind the club, the manager, the players and the board and stop looking for things to be negative about! This club was not built on one season, and we won't be defined by one season either, life goes on and so does Bristol City, so lift your heads up, accept the situation and acknowledge what we need to do in order to be better and put that into practise!

COME ON YOU REDS! ALWAYS BELIEVE!

to be fair its always the same after a defeat anyway just ignore it,

We've been going down long before S'oD got here but its finally sinking to some fans hence the reaction now,

and to be fair we should of gone down last year but managed to get out of it,

Time to rebuild (and thats been needed since Johnson Left)

Very true, but there are many of us that have been here before, and even then there grounds for optimism, it's just the thought of "here we go again!"

I see what you mean, but even then sometimes you need to go backwards before you can move forward! hopefuly this is the case and we'll all be buzzing again next may after a promotion winning season! it isnt ALL that bad!

COYR!

Archived