IGNORED

O'Driscoll Helping To Sell Season Tickets?

mossey

I know setting self up for a right slagging off from people, but feel that my initial optimism has waned somewhat, and whilst I know that they are not his players, must say did expect slightly more, and better performances especially away from home.

But what I am finding hard to take, is some of the things that he's been coming out with and saying, sorry but perhaps it's just me, but I didn't see, and it look as if the players were fighting and dying for the cause, and to stay up against Sheffield, I know he has to say certain things to try to keep players motivated, and believing they can do, which at the moment, doesn't look to be working.

But please don't treat us as idiots, and say things that we can all see and know are not true, rather he said nothing at all. As for season ticket at the moment having second thoughts, on spending best part of £400, After all we've had to endure in what has been a very poor season,know it all depends on price, players out/in, and like other season will prob end up getting one, can't imagine life without, but !

Sorry just had to say, tis just how feel at the moment! Tin hat at the ready, Let the slagging begin,

Archived