IGNORED

Burnley Predictions?

red66

My heart says the players will wake up and realise this is the 'LAST CHANCE SALOON' game and a win will give us a massive boost with 2 HUGE home games to come.

As it is this squad of players just don't seem good enough, or up for it (Why didn't SL pay for a new CB? :grr: )

So a 2-0 loss for me I'm afraid and the other results once again going against us puts the final nail in the coffin - Sorry! :sad26:

Call me mad, but i've just got this feeling that tomorrow is do or die and the players will realize this and finally respond... hopefully they go out there thinking they have absolutely nothing to lose, as most people expect us to almost certainly get relegated... will we see a city team stand up and be counted, and finally play without fear in a desperate attempt to try and save us from relegation? who knows, but i have a feeling this is exactly what is going to happen! 2-1 City.....

agree with above, its do or die....IF other result go in our favor and not much hope of that from past 10 games and if we manage a win...

Its too much to think about, we could be as good as down tommorow, or in with a massive shout still.

down to the wire i think, i hope.

10-23 Just to give are fans something to cheer about, Also we'll be 10-0 down with 30 mins to play and a fonts hatrick followed by a tanga bicycle and Baldock hatrick in the space of 15 minutes sparks the best ever come back and we go on to win every game for the remainder of the season and narrowly miss the pray-offs, Might stick £1on that surely it'll be a hefty return :)

10-23 Just to give are fans something to cheer about, Also we'll be 10-0 down with 30 mins to play and a fonts hatrick followed by a tanga bicycle and Baldock hatrick in the space of 15 minutes sparks the best ever come back and we go on to win every game for the remainder of the season and narrowly miss the pray-offs, Might stick £1on that surely it'll be a hefty return :)

Um bristol rugby play sunday friend ;-)

As for my prediction ill go 2-2 city equalise in last 10 mins

I predict a relatively comfortable win for the home side. We will look competitive, and fairly well-organised, but fail to create sufficient scoring opportunities - undelining the fact that we are not a mile off being a championship level side, but just dont have the 'spark' from a couple of creative players to remain at this level.

Now, get the f$ck out there and prove me hopelessly wrong... PLEASE!!

Archived