IGNORED

Will The Bottom 3 Become A Little Clearer Tomorrow ?

Slack Bladder

If we win tomorrow and results go our way, which will probably happen as rivals are playing each other, we could narrow the gap to just 4 points with 5 games to play and 15 points still on offer... MAYBE just MAYBE we could all be sat here absolutely STUNNED at a city escape? unlikely but surely an away win tomorrow would inject confidence and life back into the squad and everyone associated with the club?

Now someone slap me in the face, please.

If we win tomorrow and results go our way, which will probably happen as rivals are playing each other, we could narrow the gap to just 4 points with 5 games to play and 15 points still on offer... MAYBE just MAYBE we could all be sat here absolutely STUNNED at a city escape? unlikely but surely an away win tomorrow would inject confidence and life back into the squad and everyone associated with the club?

Now someone slap me in the face, please.

consider yourself slapped, has your wisdom returned?

Just before a game, the fan in me always out muscles the pessimist in me... however, i'm probably just being crazy and the slap has been well received!

Nothing crazy about hope. Reality will eventually have its way and shatter it perhaps, i guess its better to hope for sucess that expect faulure.

Archived