IGNORED

Carey On Bench

shaner89

Before anyone replies questioning his loyalty, all I am asking is how many does he need to surpass Ateyos appearances.

So, for some reason, I have that he needs 2 to match it, 3 to beat it. Is this correct?

I don't see him passing it in my opinion just because he seems to be 4th or 5th choice CB and will probably not get another contract, but just wanted to know if I am correct and if not, is it actually still possible?

Given the shambles on the pitch, I have no idea why he isn't started. Has been a reliably steadying hand in most of his appearances this season.

Agree with this , maybe it's our manager (Sorry , Head coach) stamping some authority on the squad.

Look's like we know at least 1 player who won't be offered a new contract though !

I'm a big fan of SO'D and some of the criticism he has receieved on this forum in the last week is absurd in my view, but Bates over Louis today was a crazy, and frankly wrong, decision.

Not as crazy as having Mark Wilson on the bench and no attacking player. Surely one of the academy kids would've been better.

You are correct, it is 5 to go to equal it 640 sofar. Big John 645. Would love to see him do it. Love to think he might get another deal. Experience could be vital. Or am I just being sentimental ?

Right there in your thinking and this sentence lies the problem with this club. Too nice and jolly to give players who aren't good enough contracts. Carey should of been gone a long time ago.

Archived