IGNORED

Time For Complete Clear Out!

Lordofthesouth

Yes, sadly. Although i'll be glad to see bates, wilson, skuse, stead and elliot go.

Is Elliott's up? I thought he signed an extension under Del. Maybe I imagined that.

I'm still not sure about Elliott. He lacks so much, but has more fight and desire than almost the whole team put together

Is Elliott's up? I thought he signed an extension under Del. Maybe I imagined that.

I'm still not sure about Elliott. He lacks so much, but has more fight and desire than almost the whole team put together

I'm pretty sure Elliots one of the blessed few to leave the club. And I completely agree with you Elliot, if he had any qualities on the ball he'd be our best player by a mile

I'm pretty sure Elliots one of the blessed few to leave the club. And I completely agree with you Elliot, if he had any qualities on the ball he'd be our best player by a mile

Ah well. If he goes I will miss him. I won't say that about many of the current squad.

Ah well. If he goes I will miss him. I won't say that about many of the current squad.

I'll miss him too. He's one of the very few I'd keep, for his attitude alone. Especially as we're heading to the dogfight that is league 1, div 3 or 2 or whatever it's called today.

If we do get rid of Adomah, Davies, Cunningham and Fontaine(if anyone wants him), and somehow keep Baldock and Anderson, we could be with

--------------------------new GK

---Maloney -----new cb--------new Cb----------Bryan

---Anderson----Reid-----------Kelly----------New lm

--------------------Baldock---------Burns

Subs:Carey(GK),Jones,Battersby,Ajala,Dobie,Krans,Taylor

Archived