IGNORED

Our Youth. Time For Their Chances.

marmite

Now that we are going down for sure. Let's recall all loans and put out this team until the end of the season:

------------------------------------Carey------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------Jones---------Amadi-----------------------------

Carey©----------------------------------------------------Cunningham

Ajala------------------Reid------------------Dobie------------------Bryan

---------------------------Krans----------Burns------------------

Maybe promote 2 full backs as well, if we have any. Battersby is a promising right back?

Ye your right

Think the youngsters might struggle to match 1 goal from open play in 720 mins

Lets stick with what we have hey

or totally ruin them before they are established all for blooding them but putting them out when they are league 2 quality in the championship isnt going to help

so do we think Bryan is good enough/better than Cunningham or Anderson

No of course we dont, but that is no longer the decision to be made to be honest nel

If like me you accept we are now relegated, the planning for next season should start immediately

Blooding players as you call it, is far easier when the crowd have accepted the worst.

Additionaly why persist w ith players you and i both know wont be there next season ?

So i would absolutely start with the 1st team payers whom SOD beleves he can and wants to retain, and after that absolutely blood them

I didnt see too much concern when burns bryan came on v leicester, did you

So why on earth would they bat an eyeld now when there is nothing to lose

The fact that bryan and reid cant come bavk was shit planning,we all knewwhen those deals were done that the chances were that the tem would be playing for nothing in the last 4 games

Stop pretending tat 18 & 19 year ols need protecting, what they need protecting from is watching 30 year old ex portsmouth has beens taking their opportunity away.

They're in the best place now. Getting meaningful first team action, away from the negativity of a relegation and the threat of being part of a failing squad,

Bryan's playing his part in a Plymouth team pulling clear of relegation, whilst Burns is fighting for promotion. Leave them where they are, they'll learn more there than in five meaningless championship games in a relegated side.

Lets have no more bullshit about we are not down yet. We most certainly are! So now lets play some of our youth, if there are any left here, and see if the future looks any more promising.

Don't hold your breath , our manager (Sorry , Head Coach) filled the bench with players whose contracts are unlikely to be renewed in the summer.

im not pretending at all as i said i think they are the only 2 young players have that would probably cut it but i dont think that playing them now will do much for there confidence as the fans have turned i know im bitter as i live in Bournemouth and getting stick as they are a side that has 3 sides pays very good wages got round this whole FFP that our club seem to want to hide behind when most other clubs will just find a way around it next year is going to be hard we will be up against teams that are built around very strong physical players i just fear for our club thats all

They're in the best place now. Getting meaningful first team action, away from the negativity of a relegation and the threat of being part of a failing squad,

Bryan's playing his part in a Plymouth team pulling clear of relegation, whilst Burns is fighting for promotion. Leave them where they are, they'll learn more there than in five meaningless championship games in a relegated side.

exactly

Why the hell not?

We had no option in 1982 and at least we went down fighting if outclassed. At the moment we're just outclassed.

i think he must know!!! he must have been looking at the devolpement side.

nothing would give more plesure than seeing these boys cuming through.

i must admit it pisses me off when its said there not good enuf! how many in the last 5 years have we givin a chanch to prove it one way or another.

well next season the fans might get a chanch,for the first time in years to judge for themselfs.

Archived