IGNORED

Back From Match

Back home after game and calmed down after eating my Chinese.

Performance was full of effort but no cohesion. The whole team couldn't pass a ball 5 yards to each other. I would say any players to come out with some credit would be Kelly who worked non stop, Heaton first 15mins first half was him take on Burnley, Anderson who ran tirelessly for the team and Albert who was a constant threat.

Can't understand how professional payers can't pass a ball and when they do straight to the opposition and unusually Cunningham was worse culprit of this today. Just seemed whole side lacked confidence for some reason.

One thing I think sod needs to explain was why 1st half we played 451, was under cosh but had some outlets. Second half played 442 with Albert up front with Davies and burnley used the width superbly and we were always struggling to contain.

Gutted Davies missed the penalty was a deffo penalty just a good save from the keeper but why on the rebound was marvin fouled in the air and ref ignored it. Burnley first goal in build up to corner looked a handball but from other end of ground hard to tell.

Think we are now down and we need a complete rebuild of the side, just can't see who will come with the way we are playing, but why have we one fit forward at the club at the moment. Have board refused any loan signings for we needed more than 4 defenders and 2 midfielders on the bench today. If club have decided we are down weeks ago let us fans know you think so, instead of us spending £25 at burnley and derby with no threat on bench.

Just think whole club has taken us fans as fools and trying to make it look like there trying when they've given up weeks ago. Couldn't get signal at ground but why no nyatanga and skuse, we playing players under contract for next year?

Back home after game and calmed down after eating my Chinese.

Performance was full of effort but no cohesion. The whole team couldn't pass a ball 5 yards to each other. I would say any players to come out with some credit would be Kelly who worked non stop, Heaton first 15mins first half was him take on Burnley, Anderson who ran tirelessly for the team and Albert who was a constant threat.

Can't understand how professional payers can't pass a ball and when they do straight to the opposition and unusually Cunningham was worse culprit of this today. Just seemed whole side lacked confidence for some reason.

One thing I think sod needs to explain was why 1st half we played 451, was under cosh but had some outlets. Second half played 442 with Albert up front with Davies and burnley used the width superbly and we were always struggling to contain.

Gutted Davies missed the penalty was a deffo penalty just a good save from the keeper but why on the rebound was marvin fouled in the air and ref ignored it. Burnley first goal in build up to corner looked a handball but from other end of ground hard to tell.

Think we are now down and we need a complete rebuild of the side, just can't see who will come with the way we are playing, but why have we one fit forward at the club at the moment. Have board refused any loan signings for we needed more than 4 defenders and 2 midfielders on the bench today. If club have decided we are down weeks ago let us fans know you think so, instead of us spending £25 at burnley and derby with no threat on bench.

Just think whole club has taken us fans as fools and trying to make it look like there trying when they've given up weeks ago. Couldn't get signal at ground but why no nyatanga and skuse, we playing players under contract for next year?

Just saw it didn't look like a foul on Marv to me mate he just climbed over the player. Dreadful first goal to concede.

Did seem weird, but first half Albert was on right Anderson left with middle 3. Second half Anderson was on right and Pearson left, Albert up front with Davies. Didn't help Davies much for Albert kept drifting out wide and he was left isolated, Albert kept drifting wide to get the ball and was from out wide he won the penalty.

Archived