IGNORED

To All Those Fans....

WayOutWest

I might be wrong, but it sounds like you're having a pop at those with a second team, like you hurt more than they do, your support is more pure, etc.

I shouldn't really weigh in, because I don't really have a second team, but why would it matter if i did? it doesn't make city's decline any easier to swallow, and i'm sure those with a 'second team' limit their support to watching whoever on sky, and maybe the odd live match every couple of seasons. That's why it's a second team, not a first team. More importantly, I'm sure they'd trade in any success their 'second team' is enjoying for a successful relegation battle at AG.

Not really seeing the relevance of this thread or the point you're making. If I'm wrong, then hey, no offence meant, it's just sounds like a bit of a confrontational way of asking people who else they might lend support to....

My second team is from where I was born, and my third team is where me family is from, being Cork City and Werder Bremen respectively, tho, Bremen more so than Cork, but City all the way for me been ST holder for 9 years, Im 17 and lived in Bristol for 12.

On a related note 'kommen der Werderaner!', btw some decent youth we could loan next season as well *nods to self*.

I might be wrong, but it sounds like you're having a pop at those with a second team, like you hurt more than they do, your support is more pure, etc.

You are not wrong. Thats who I am having a pop at. But I am not sure they do hurt more than me, because they have another. Which in truth cannot be as bad as Bristol City.

Therefore, if you do have a second team, which is more successful then ours ie Bristol City, then it cant be as bad as feel, because your other team might lift your mood.

However, for me its heavy red wine and Son House........ google Son House , he is awesome, plus he is a mood summer uppper

Stevo

PS I recommend John The Revelator..........Brilliant

You are not wrong. Thats who I am having a pop at. But I am not sure they do hurt more than me, because they have another. Which in truth cannot be as bad as Bristol City.

Therefore, if you do have a second team, which is more successful then ours ie Bristol City, then it cant be as bad as feel, because your other team might lift your mood.

However, for me its heavy red wine and Son House........ google Son House , he is awesome, plus he is a mood summer uppper

Stevo

PS I recommend John The Revelator..........Brilliant

Son House = genius

Saw him with Sonny & Brownie and Bukka White at the Cole Snaw back in the 60's. brilliant on the slide Dobro guitar.

Can watch TV league football and enjoy a decent match but there is only 1 team BRISTOL CITY FC that matters and to watch the current shambles really is bitterly disappointing and that's being polite.

Never really understood the supporting a 2nd team thing i don't care 2mins after who has lost or won England,the Gas,Bardiff the thought of league 1 football next season is sickening ...

England winning 3 straight World cups wouldn't replace City winning the FA cup once for me .

Can watch TV league football and enjoy a decent match but there is only 1 team BRISTOL CITY FC that matters and to watch the current shambles really is bitterly disappointing and that's being polite.

Never really understood the supporting a 2nd team thing i don't care 2mins after who has lost or won England,the Gas,Bardiff the thought of league 1 football next season is sickening ...

England winning 3 straight World cups wouldn't replace City winning the FA cup once for me .

At the moment it wouldn't replace City winning away once.

From my experience, everyone I know who 'supports' 2 teams, goes to Ashton Gate and is a City fan when we're doing well, and then when we're not, they dont attend and revert to 'City are shit', and watch Man Utd on TV as their second team etc.

Yes and when was the last time 'Da Bears' beat Green Bay! Its been so long no one remembers!!

Hey Ho! Urlacher signing for Green Bay should really get it going for next season...

2010 actually, although we shouldve won the NFC Championship game against the Cheeseheads if not due to Jay Cutlers injury... Fact is H2H still favours the Bears to.

Urlacher would never join GB as he is a Bear at heart and of course, a total legend! Deserved much better treatement than what he got from Emery and McCaskey. Being as he is an elder statesman now with many injuries and ops behind him, he would do well at a lesser team like the Vikings or Lions.

2010 actually, although we shouldve won the NFC Championship game against the Cheeseheads if not due to Jay Cutlers injury... Fact is H2H still favours the Bears to.

Urlacher would never join GB as he is a Bear at heart and of course, a total legend! Deserved much better treatement than what he got from Emery and McCaskey. Being as he is an elder statesman now with many injuries and ops behind him, he would do well at a lesser team like the Vikings or Lions.

Bless you SVR. 2010...So three years, five match's and an NFC Title decider...

Yes we will see regarding Urlacher...Bear at heart maybe but awful treatment from the club who he has held together for Lovie Smith, which is probably why he is out on his ass without ceremony!

Not sign for Green Bay perhaps not! But Pat Jennings signed for Arsenal so dont rule it out!

Archived