IGNORED

Too Late Or Too Early ?

TRUEBRIT66

There is a lot of talk that SOD came in too late to turn our fotunes around, but on the other side of that would it have been better for him and BCFC to have taken the job on when we were confirmed relegated or beyond help ?

This would have not given rise to expectations and has slightly tainted his start with us ?

For me Im slightly worried about next season as his start with us has been "inconsistent".

There is a lot of talk that SOD came in too late to turn our fotunes around, but on the other side of that would it have been better for him and BCFC to have taken the job on when we were confirmed relegated or beyond help ?

This would have not given rise to expectations and has slightly tainted his start with us ?

For me Im slightly worried about next season as his start with us has been "inconsistent".

What's inconsistent? We win at home(something that was virtually impossible before), and we lose away(something we did most of the time before).

What's inconsistent? We win at home(something that was virtually impossible before), and we lose away(something we did most of the time before).

Exactly what youve said, inconsistent !

If he was brought in now expectation would be high for next season as it is little has changed and there are clearly niggling doubts, I suppose only time will tell.

Archived