IGNORED

Bottlers

harvey54

After watching the team surrender 1-0 leads at half time, away from home at both Wolves and Burnley, the players have only got themselves to blame for the league position.

Had we consolidated and gone on to win these games we would still be in with a chance of staying up, As it is we're hooped.

Wolves were shocking and a win that day would have put a significant nail in their coffin.

Burnley are mid-table and ordinary and we let them back in the game with pitiful defending.

You can criticise SoD as much as you like but his teams were winning both games at half-time and the players ultimately let him down.

I can't wait for the end of season clear out. It will be interesting to see where half of them end up and how their careers evolve from here as only 2 or 3 are good enough for the Championship.

I thought we were the bottlers? I dont think its bottling I just dont think your good enough for this level. Bottling is losing a significant lead!

That's fair comment but we had Wolves by the throat. They had lost Sakho, their most dangerous player and Saunders had used 3 subs before the 2nd half. They couldn't string 2 passes together and their fans were jeering them and the manager with 'you don't know what you're doing' before half-time.

We let them back in the game, sat back and forgot to play football. After they scored they were buzzing and were always going to score again. The momentum from that game carried into the Middlesboro game and they're still alive.

We should have buried them.

And good luck when you get up. Red always was a lucky colour ;)

That's fair comment but we had Wolves by the throat. They had lost Sakho, their most dangerous player and Saunders had used 3 subs before the 2nd half. They couldn't string 2 passes together and their fans were jeering them and the manager with 'you don't know what you're doing' before half-time.

We let them back in the game, sat back and forgot to play football. After they scored they were buzzing and were always going to score again. The momentum from that game carried into the Middlesboro game and they're still alive.

How many away games have you won this season? At home you really arent that bad, you dont seem to lose many at home as of late anyway. I think we will get up now, it would take a miraculous form of bottling! Yes, but Cardiff City is Blue and it will never feel right..

you could argue that was more to do with so'd sitting back tactically, than the players. if ever there was a time to attack away from home...

very easy to say with hindsight though, of course

After watching the team surrender 1-0 leads at half time, away from home at both Wolves and Burnley, the players have only got themselves to blame for the league position.

Had we consolidated and gone on to win these games we would still be in with a chance of staying up, As it is we're hooped.

Wolves were shocking and a win that day would have put a significant nail in their coffin.

Burnley are mid-table and ordinary and we let them back in the game with pitiful defending.

You can criticise SoD as much as you like but his teams were winning both games at half-time and the players ultimately let him down.

I can't wait for the end of season clear out. It will be interesting to see where half of them end up and how their careers evolve from here as only 2 or 3 are good enough for the Championship.

We won't be in the Championship next year. So I suggest there are more than 2 or 3 which could do a job next season. Utilize those still in contract, and make a decision on those who are out!

We won't be in the Championship next year. So I suggest there are more than 2 or 3 which could do a job next season. Utilize those still in contract, and make a decision on those who are out!

Never mind which division we're in, they're not good enough for the Club.

No messing around this time - clear them out once and for all.

Agree with all that. We should have stuffed Wolves: had them on the hook, until half time, then bottled it.

That game, the gutless performance in the second half, was the point when I realised we were going down....

And, come to think of it, another chance missed by Davies, to put us ahead, early on, before the og. How many points has that guy's missed opportunities cost us, in recent weeks?

Can't just blame him, tho'

there wont be many going to championship clubs and that says it all really...

Agree with all that. We should have stuffed Wolves: had them on the hook, until half time, then bottled it.

That game, the gutless performance in the second half, was the point when I realised we were going down....

And, come to think of it, another chance missed by Davies, to put us ahead, early on, before the og. How many points has that guy's missed opportunities cost us, in recent weeks?

Can't just blame him, tho'

..+1..was at Wolves and my private half time thaugts were along the lines of just how bereft Wolves were and if we lose to this side today,from this position,we really will be ****d!!..anything about us at all second half would have seen us cruise it...

I thought we were the bottlers? I dont think its bottling I just dont think your good enough for this level. Bottling is losing a significant lead!

1-0 is a significant lead for us!

For heavens sake, this season 0-0 is a signifcant lead.

Archived