IGNORED

Steve Lansdown T-Shirts

marksy

Anyone know if there are any plans to produce a t-shirt with a picture of Steve Lansdown on the front ?

Any suggestions as to what words could be written on the t-shirt as well ? I was thinking along the lines of " I Love Steve Lansdown Because He Love Bristol City ! "

Anyone know if there are any plans to produce a t-shirt with a picture of Steve Lansdown on the front ?

Any suggestions as to what words could be written on the t-shirt as well ? I was thinking along the lines of " I Love Steve Lansdown Because He Love Bristol City ! "

This is bollocks surely.But i would print on it sorry bcfc supporters i have made mistakes i may not be the buisnessman u think i am when it comes to running football clubs, sorry gary jonson, if only i let u see out youre 5 year contract u signed barely a few months before we let u go.This team is shit, i will spend more to correct my mistakes, bollocks to ashton vale, my priority as now the team.Supporters of the atyeo please try singing a song every now and then, and dolman stand dont leave halfway through a half either first half or 20 minutes from time, eastend u are great if only the other 3 stands sang like u. Steve coppell i didnt say it at the time but i will now, you are a knob.

What about the caption "Let me invest your money" under the Steve Lansdown piccie. That's how he's made his fortune and helped lose a fortune in BCFC gate receipts over the past 12 years. :robbored:

Marksy.

Given your poor eyesight this must surely be an academic question.

This is bollocks surely.But i would print on it sorry bcfc supporters i have made mistakes i may not be the buisnessman u think i am when it comes to running football clubs, sorry gary jonson, if only i let u see out youre 5 year contract u signed barely a few months before we let u go.This team is shit, i will spend more to correct my mistakes, bollocks to ashton vale, my priority as now the team.Supporters of the atyeo please try singing a song every now and then, and dolman stand dont leave halfway through a half either first half or 20 minutes from time, eastend u are great if only the other 3 stands sang like u. Steve coppell i didnt say it at the time but i will now, you are a knob.

Wow I really hope your not paying your shrink much, thats still a very twisted and bitter void inside between your ears!

Archived