IGNORED

Charlton Party

Tall King Blox

What are you celebrating?

Nothing to celebrate

The end of a dreadful season.

Alright - make it a black tie do and we'll sing abide with me and have a minutes silence before kick off.

--------------------------

Change the mood a bit from what has been a fairly depressing season, the end is merely a cumulation of the mistakes made earlier in the year.

A partizan crowd would show our support for the club even if you've lost faith in the players

Lets have a party!

Well do I remember the last time we went down from this division. Home v Norwich, Benny put out a young side, Pinamonte scored the winner and fans doing the samba. Very good atrmosphere if a little surreal. Much better than being miserable and slagging off the players/board/manager.

Well do I remember the last time we went down from this division. Home v Norwich, Benny put out a young side, Pinamonte scored the winner and fans doing the samba. Very good atrmosphere if a little surreal. Much better than being miserable and slagging off the players/board/manager.

What happened to Pinamonte? Did he break his leg?

Don't think so. Believe he went to Brentford and then Orient for a while before ending up back in Italy. Seem to remember him scoring 3 against Man U in some junior/reserve team fixture (We won 3-2, Bo Andersen had a shocker).

Dani Rodrigues broke his leg - maybe you're thinking of him..

Ended up back in Italy, lower divisions but scored some belters including 2 overhead kicks and a back heel volley! Just shows how good a highlight reel can make somebody look!!

I remember the Rotherham supporters at the last game of the season when we went up, thought they did their club proud that day.

Yeah they were top. Would be nice to be remembered like that ourselves. Top fans.

Roth fans were unbelievable - tucked away in the corner of the EE the vast majority stayed to watch our celebrations even though they had already been relegated.

Absolutely 1st class.

I seem to remember they clapped us too........ or is that just me thinking they clapped us

Archived