IGNORED

Who Is Going Out To Portugal?

ATYES6

I know it has been covered on the main forum a few times already this year but the start of the Tournemont is only 9 days away now so it would be good to see who is going out.

If there is enough people heading for Portugal maybe we could meet up or something? I know of a few traditional England Pubs in and around Lisbon so we could make these a meeting point.

Ill be out from the 10thJune-20thJune

I know it has been covered on the main forum a few times already this year but the start of the Tournemont is only 9 days away now so it would be good to see who is going out.

If there is enough people heading for Portugal maybe we could meet up or something? I know of a few traditional England Pubs in and around Lisbon so we could make these a meeting point.

Ill be out from the 10thJune-20thJune

Along with seven others from Brizz in Porto from 13th to 20th

Latvia v Czech Rep

Greece v Spain

Italy v Sweden

Latvia v Germany

In Lisbon 12th-18th June watching:

Group B Switzerland V Croatia 1700 ko 13/06 Leiria

Group C Sweden V Bulgaria 1945 ko 14/06 Lisbon (José Alvalade)

Group A Portugal V Russia 1945 ko 16/06 Lisbon (A Luz)

Group B Croatia V France 1945 ko 17/06 Leiria

Guest 19Sept1982

Flying Saturday afternoon. Staying on the Algarve. Got tickets for England v France on Sunday, plus the final if England make it!

how much did that set you back?? :(
It's costing a fair bit but I have a nice agreement with my dad that I buy the tickets and he sorts out the flights, accommodation and transport which may seem fait enough but it has cost me more than I would of liked. Still well worth it as couldbe the last chance I get to go to the whole of a sumemr tournement.

I'll be out there from Wednesday 16th. Only got the one ticket , England v Croatia.

Can't be bothered getting tickets for other games. Don't see the point in watching two teams I'm not supporting. Might as well watch it on one of the big screens they're putting around Lisbon or in a bar.

Archived