IGNORED

How Good Are Ajala And Krans?

sglosbcfc

Good question.

In all honesty I haven't seen enough of Krans but surely next season is make or break for both of these players?

From what I have seen of Ajala, he looks very lovely but very raw. Be interesting to see if he could step up when Albert goes.

I've only seen Ajala once on Sky. He showed glimpses of quality and got stuck in a lot. Very direct.

If its worth anything, the AFC Wimbledon fans absolutely loved him, he still gets them tweeting him every day begging him to come back.

if he got half a brain he'd be an improvement on albert

If that's the case, he's not doing bad for someone who has the same amount of assists, and an additional goal in comparison to the bloke Man Utd spent £15M on. Even moreso when considering he's played less games and has played for a dire team when he has been called upon.

Honestly, people on here will moan about anything. Don't know what they've got until it's gone.

If that's the case, he's not doing bad for someone who has the same amount of assists, and an additional goal in comparison to the bloke Man Utd spent £15M on. Even moreso when considering he's played less games and has played for a dire team when he has been called upon.

Honestly, people on here will moan about anything. Don't know what they've got until it's gone.

not moaning me ol china just an opinion

seen much better wingers than albert in a red shirt and not a patch on scotty

Albert's a decent player to be fair but still needs to work on his crossing.

But if you are going to compare him with Zaha based upon a paper exercise then I cannot agree with you. Man Utd don't pay £15m for trash that often. And let's be fair if anyone came in with £5m for Albert we'd all get our own car keys out and drive him to wherever ourselves!!

In fact I don't see him as being much more than a £1.5m player. The proof of the pudding will be when we sell him though in the summer.

Sorry, but giving an honest opinion on what I've seen of him so far.

Will go down one of two routes, either end up in Conference or lower non-league football like most of our youngsters.....or will develop and break into 1st team...Simple as that.

Albert's a decent player to be fair but still needs to work on his crossing.

But if you are going to compare him with Zaha based upon a paper exercise then I cannot agree with you. Man Utd don't pay £15m for trash that often. And let's be fair if anyone came in with £5m for Albert we'd all get our own car keys out and drive him to wherever ourselves!!

In fact I don't see him as being much more than a £1.5m player. The proof of the pudding will be when we sell him though in the summer.

His record is very good considering he's been nowhere near his best this year. Held back by the lacklustre squad around him.

He'll go cheaper than he should, his contract is up next year and the club will look to cut costs without making any mistakes after learning from the Maynard saga, thus won't risk having too high an asking price.

I think he'll go to Palace and will receive many plaudits nationwide next season.

A sad day when he goes, but it's inevitable.

Back to the original post. From most home U21 matches I have seen this season both are way off making an appearance in the first team. From a recent prominent post SOD was quite correct when queried about them. Would not help reply was quite correct.

Both are very lightweight. Both are fairly quick. Touch and control need working on. Krans has played down the middle and only impression has been he is capable of getting strong shots off at goal whilst moving at pace. Often gets his feet in a tangle, a bit like a slim line Bas you know who. Ajala seems to be more confident has played down the middle and at times out wide. Needs to follow the instructions of getting into a defensive position when opposing defences are playing the ball across the back four as he tends to wander back which allows space for full backs to take the ball forward. As for crossing against Cardiff he took all right sided corners and not one reached the near post!

There is always a chance that future coaching can help them improve but at the moment IMHO both are lacking some of the techniques that should be possessed by players of their age and are shown by most of the players they are playing against at this level. I wouldn't hold my breath awaiting their debuts but would be extremely pleased to be proved wrong.

Good question.

In all honesty I haven't seen enough of Krans but surely next season is make or break for both of these players?

From what I have seen of Ajala, he looks very lovely but very raw. Be interesting to see if he could step up when Albert goes.

You're entitled to your opinion, I shall be more interested in his footballing ability.

I have seen KK a couple of times and he reminds me of a young Leroy Lita lightening pace and lethal finishing however maybe a little lightweight to come in the 1st team just yet maybe needs a season out on loan to gain experience first

Back to the original post. From most home U21 matches I have seen this season both are way off making an appearance in the first team. From a recent prominent post SOD was quite correct when queried about them. Would not help reply was quite correct.

Both are very lightweight. Both are fairly quick. Touch and control need working on. Krans has played down the middle and only impression has been he is capable of getting strong shots off at goal whilst moving at pace. Often gets his feet in a tangle, a bit like a slim line Bas you know who. Ajala seems to be more confident has played down the middle and at times out wide. Needs to follow the instructions of getting into a defensive position when opposing defences are playing the ball across the back four as he tends to wander back which allows space for full backs to take the ball forward. As for crossing against Cardiff he took all right sided corners and not one reached the near post!

There is always a chance that future coaching can help them improve but at the moment IMHO both are lacking some of the techniques that should be possessed by players of their age and are shown by most of the players they are playing against at this level. I wouldn't hold my breath awaiting their debuts but would be extremely pleased to be proved wrong.

If Krans is still not close to being ready for first team action you've gotta wonder why Chelsea were interested in him seeing as though he's 20 years old.

All I've seen of Krans was when he was in the pre match warm up at home recently.

It's difficult to judge, but he looked out of place and not comfortable with the ball at his feet.

Obviously can't judge on that, and would be interested to hear from those fans who attend U21 matches.

His record is very good considering he's been nowhere near his best this year. Held back by the lacklustre squad around him.

He'll go cheaper than he should, his contract is up next year and the club will look to cut costs without making any mistakes after learning from the Maynard saga, thus won't risk having too high an asking price.

I think he'll go to Palace and will receive many plaudits nationwide next season.

A sad day when he goes, but it's inevitable.

good post.

I've seen Ajala a couple times on tv and highlights on the league show, direct, quite quick. I might be wrong but IMO a little bit like Bolasie, not sure what he'd be like in L1, average is my best guess. I know nothing about Krans! :)

Archived