IGNORED

Thats It Then.....

nickolas

It's anyone's guess who is coming with us. Trust us to be so crap. Would have been great to have been involved. This is shaping up to being one of the most exciting or nervous relegation battles for years. Even Middlesbrough in 9th are not totally safe.

Crazy that Wednesday are now 14th when just a few weeks ago we were looking at inching above them and Blackburn are now in the drop zone. I would guess every other team is mightily relieved that we are taking up one of the relegation positions while just one slip could see any of them down there.

I think now it is us, Huddersfield and Barnsley that go down looking at the fixtures. Including their game against us Huddersfield play four of the bottom sides so if they put in a run they could save themselves and push someone else under.

A continuing gallant effort from a team who's position was as grim as ours when Flitcroft took over at around the same time as O'Driscoll and with no managerial experience.

Sky Sports reporter last night was saying Barnsley were throwing everything at Cardiff in the second half and looked determined to go down with a fight.

And then I thought about us :(

Last night's result demonstrates why we are where we are.

Barnsley and Wendy's players seem prepared to fight until the bitter end and even if they go one down.

Our players are seem prepared to fight only until kick off or until we score.

It's all my fault the results went against us, my old "Radio 5" syndrome - ie I turn on R5 and immediately Weds and then Barnsley scored.

Typical

Used to happen a lot when GJ was in charge, would turn on the Radio and immediately we'd concede. I thought I was cured until I switched on the radio having been told we were 5-1 up against Barnsley, whereupon we let in two... :dunno:

Archived