IGNORED

Greetings From Bolton

bwfcbob123

Hi, I'm from a Bolton forum called Burnden Aces. We run a Q&A feature where we get the views of opposition fans. If you would like to take part, just answer the questions below:
Bristol City currently sit in 24th place in the Championship. How has this season been for you so far?
With you bottom of the league and 8 points from safety, do you think relegation is a real possibility this season?
Meanwhile, Bolton are in 8th place. Do you think a late promotion push could be on the cards?
Which City player should the Wanderers be most wary of on Saturday?
Which Bolton player do you think Sean O'Driscoll will be ear marking as a potential threat to the Robins' goal?
And finally, what do you think the final score will be at Ashton Gate on Saturday?

Hi, I'm from a Bolton forum called Burnden Aces. We run a Q&A feature where we get the views of opposition fans. If you would like to take part, just answer the questions below:
Bristol City currently sit in 24th place in the Championship. How has this season been for you so far?
With you bottom of the league and 8 points from safety, do you think relegation is a real possibility this season?
Meanwhile, Bolton are in 8th place. Do you think a late promotion push could be on the cards?
Which Bolton player do you think Sean O'Driscoll will be ear marking as a potential threat to the Robins' goal?
And finally, what do you think the final score will be at Ashton Gate on Saturday?

1- dont you think you have answered your own question there? a complete shambles

2- Again answered your own question, we would have to pretty much win every game left, nigh on impossible. relegation IS inevitable.

3- Looking at your squad you should be top six at least, seem to have picked up form over the last 10 games so who knows? the league is so tight anything could happen ( other than us staying up, because we are shite)

4- adomah, baldock when playing well and davies, liam fontaine is a hero as well, more than likely will play a defence splitting pass allowing you to go one on one with the keeper sometime in the first half. legend.

5- any of davies, sordell, eagles, or ngog? imo you have a top squad so there are a fair few threats to be wary of.

6 - we are unbeaten so far under odriscoll at home beleive it or not, winning 5 and drawing two ( which we hammered brighton and wednesday). however all good things come to an end and with our season all but over and you guys needing a win, i think you will be heading home with the three points- im going for 3-1 bolton.

Second Bolton fan to turn up, just for a little chat:-

1)It's left us in a League position that Bristol Rovers can only dream of.

2)Got the same chance of staying up as R*vers have of making the play-offs. More than 4/1 against, unfortunately.

3)I am extremely apathethtic as to the fortunes of Bolton Wanderers Football Club.

4)Undefeated in 7 at home under SOD has been a result of an organised set-up, a disciplined mentality and a definite game plan. It would be hard to pick out any one individual to be particularly wary of.

5)Absolutely no idea, only that Bolton are on a bit of a march.

1, Apart from an insane and unjustified outbreak of optimism after beating Cardiff and Palace in August, about what was expected ie another struggle.

2. Relegation was a real possibility in November

3. No, because your away record is only four draws away from being as bad as ours - improve that and you'll do well next season. Realistically, you'll have to win tomorrow to stand any chance of qualifying for the last three places as it looks as if one spot has already gone to one of the current top three. BTW if you do manage it and you get Hull or Cardiff, I for one will be hoping you beat them ;-)

4. Potentially either all or none of them. Albert Adomah (if he turns up) is the most obvious one though

5, We've had problems defending Chris Eagles in the past and Marvin Sordell should also be on the list.

6. 2-1 either way.

Bearded red. You say how awful we are.then mention that we are unbeaten at home under sod.having won 5 and drawing the other 2 ( which as you rightly say we should also have won ) so aren't your comments a bit contradictory? Just saying.

How do you know Cider red has got a beard? :dunno:

How do you know Cider red has got a beard? :dunno:

I was thinking that myself! To answer the question we have been steady at home but recent performances have been poor. The fact that were adrift at the bottom of the table speaks for itself, we are a poor side in this league.

Bearded red. You say how awful we are.then mention that we are unbeaten at home under sod.having won 5 and drawing the other 2 ( which as you rightly say we should also have won ) so aren't your comments a bit contradictory? Just saying.

Still awful, but in an organised fashion ;)

I was thinking that myself! To answer the question we have been steady at home but recent performances have been poor. The fact that were adrift at the bottom of the table speaks for itself, we are a poor side in this league.

Yeah, but do you have a beard?

1. How do you think? Cast your mind back to May 2012 , that will give you some idea.

2. Take a wild guess !

3. If you beat Leicester you're in with a shout.

4. Albert Adomah , if he plays.

5. Anyone with a heartbeat.

6. 1-1

1. Silly Question

2. As Above

3. Yes

4. Davies

5. Eagles

6. 1-2

If you delete the word “Bolton” from the sentence:

then the answer would be Liam Fontaine (City central defender). He’s usually worth at least one goal for the opposition in each game.

Bristol City currently sit in 24th place in the Championship. How has this season been for you so far? :grr:
With you bottom of the league and 8 points from safety, do you think relegation is a real possibility this season? :help:
Meanwhile, Bolton are in 8th place. Do you think a late promotion push could be on the cards? :winner_third_h4h:
Which City player should the Wanderers be most wary of on Saturday? :robbored: Robbored
Which Bolton player do you think Sean O'Driscoll will be ear marking as a potential threat to the Robins' goal? Eagles :tounge:
And finally, what do you think the final score will be at Ashton Gate on Saturday? 2-1 City :drunk2:

:laugh:.

I am sure there was no irony intended, and good luck with your q's, but really?

Bristol City currently sit in 24th place in the Championship. How has this season been for you so far? Seriously?
With you bottom of the league and 8 points from safety, do you think relegation is a real possibility this season? Seriously?
Meanwhile, Bolton are in 8th place. Do you think a late promotion push could be on the cards? Seriously? Couldn't care less about anything North of the River
Which City player should the Wanderers be most wary of on Saturday? Seriously?
Which Bolton player do you think Sean O'Driscoll will be ear marking as a potential threat to the Robins' goal? Wouldn't be able to name anyone in your starting line up. Oh hang on; Davies still play for you?
And finally, what do you think the final score will be at Ashton Gate on Saturday? Hopefully your manager will leave with a similar spanking we gave him when he last came.

1, Apart from an insane and unjustified outbreak of optimism after beating Cardiff and Palace in August, about what was expected ie another struggle.

2. Relegation was a real possibility in November

3. No, because your away record is only four draws away from being as bad as ours - improve that and you'll do well next season. Realistically, you'll have to win tomorrow to stand any chance of qualifying for the last three places as it looks as if one spot has already gone to one of the current top three. BTW if you do manage it and you get Hull or Cardiff, I for one will be hoping you beat them ;-)

4. Potentially either all or none of them. Albert Adomah (if he turns up) is the most obvious one though

5, We've had problems defending Chris Eagles in the past and Marvin Sordell should also be on the list.

6. 2-1 either way.

relegation was a certainty after Forest away.

Archived