IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday

iWurzel

Unbelievable that a few games ago on their visit to us, we were playing a team in almost as much trouble as us, and now they are 9th as the table stands with their 1-0 lead over Dirty Leeds.

I know the rest of the pack are still to play this weekend's fixture, but even so. Just shows how quickly your fortunes can turn around if you get a couple of big results. Shame it's them and not us though!

Unbelievable that a few games ago on their visit to us, we were playing a team in almost as much trouble as us, and now they are 9th as the table stands with their 1-0 lead over Dirty Leeds.

I know the rest of the pack are still to play this weekend's fixture, but even so. Just shows how quickly your fortunes can turn around if you get a couple of big results. Shame it's them and not us though!

Without stating the obvious if wasn't for our bloody awful away record we would be up with them, a point here or there would've done it :-( i can't believe that only 8 points seperates the teams directly above us and 9th place !!!

Archived