IGNORED

Tom Heaton

redad

Thought he had a decent game all round. Few good kicks under pressure and solid with a few bobbling balls that squeezed through the defence that could have trouble some keepers! Would have been great if that header had gone in!!

I think he's comfortably Championship standard and doesn't deserve the defence he's had in front of him this season.

I hope we at least offer him a decent contract, There may be interest, but you never know, he may be settled in Bristol and enjoying the fact that he's starting regularly. Maybe he'll be willing to stay for a season in League 1, but admittedly I'm clutching at straws!

I like that he always acknowledges the fans more than most., Players' such as himself, Louis and Stead deserve to be offered new deals in my opinion.They're always guaranteed to give it their all and we'll be losing many players' anyway, so we may as well try and keep the ones who do put in 110%.

I think he's comfortably Championship standard and doesn't deserve the defence he's had in front of him this season.

I hope we at least offer him a decent contract, There may be interest, but you never know, he may be settled in Bristol and enjoying the fact that he's starting regularly. Maybe he'll be willing to stay for a season in League 1, but admittedly I'm clutching at straws!

I like that he always acknowledges the fans more than most., Players' such as himself, Louis and Stead deserve to be offered new deals in my opinion.They're always guaranteed to give it their all and we'll be losing many players' anyway, so we may as well try and keep the ones who do put in 110%.

Yes in a perfect world they would....However due to the amount of sick notes they have handed in this season they wont be!

He will be a very good league one keeper. I don't think we will be able to attract anyone near as good as him if he goes.

That said I would say he isn't even in the top 10 championship keepers for me, so with that hopefully he will stay with us as he is getting regular football. I can't see him being a number one for many other championship clubs?

He will be a very good league one keeper. I don't think we will be able to attract anyone near as good as him if he goes.That said I would say he isn't even in the top 10 championship keepers for me, so with that hopefully he will stay with us as he is getting regular football. I can't see him being a number one for many other championship clubs?

If Bogdan is the best 6th place Bolton can do, I'd say he is more than good enough for them - and indeed most other Championship 'keepers. If he commanded his area a little more, which granted he's started to do in recent weeks, he'd make a very very good keeper for a higher Championship team, in my opinion.

If Bogdan is the best 6th place Bolton can do, I'd say he is more than good enough for them - and indeed most other Championship 'keepers. If he commanded his area a little more, which granted he's started to do in recent weeks, he'd make a very very good keeper for a higher Championship team, in my opinion.

Yeah Heaton is better than Bogdan granted. Bogdan is probably the worst keeper in the league from what I've seen so far. Absolute clown and it's no wonder Bolton got relegated with him in goal.

I rate Heaton but for me he's just a steady championship keeper no more. I think people get a little too carried away with him to be honest.

Heaton will stay in my opinion. Don't see why he would leave 1st team football to go to a club where he would potentially be sitting on the bench. And we still don't know what the clause is for the 1 year extension. If it's something like start 30 games then technically he's already got a contract on the table waiting to be signed. If it's something to do with clean sheets then we could have a problem.

Archived