IGNORED

Steven Davies-Top Bloke

coxyboy

Thought he played well today and looked really down when final whistle went, after match when they were warming down my ten year old asked for his shirt. Said he could not give as nothing underneath and if we waited by players entrance he would bring him out somthing. We waited 35 mins and we did not see him come out other entrance, he found us and gave my son a number 16 training top. Did not have to do that and shows that some players do care. My son is beaming even though we are down!!! Thanks again Steven.

Adomah gave his shirt to a young lad as well. Its something kids would never forget and nice to see. Sadly i think the only players who care and play for the fans will all be gone

Albert will be remembered in years to come when all the dossers are forgotten.

Yep, agree. Collapsed to the floor. When he missed that penalty against Derby you could also see the frustration and anger.

The penalty against Burnley you mean?

Looks like he cared which as a fan means a lot. He would bang in 25 easy in league 1.

Hope he stays but can't see it. Showed a touch of class by doing what he did for the young lad after the game. Seems like one of the genuine ones.

The penalty against Burnley you mean?

Looks like he cared which as a fan means a lot. He would bang in 25 easy in league 1.

Hope he stays but can't see it. Showed a touch of class by doing what he did for the young lad after the game. Seems like one of the genuine ones.

Yes, yes I did! Changed it now! ;)

I concur - much like Stead does too - although that's not enough, it goes along way; to some, anyway.

Yes, yes I did! Changed it now! ;)

I concur - much like Stead does too - although that's not enough, it goes along way; to some, anyway.

Haha sorry pal just thought I had missed something that's all!

Yeah agree it's not enough but softens the blow ever so slightly.

Archived