IGNORED

Regardless Of Contract Status

ciderbeans

I would like to see these players with us next season based on personality and ability.

..............Heaton..........................

Moloney...new cb......new cb....Cunningham

Adomah......Kelly......new cm......Anderson

..................baldock.....Davies.................

Lewis Carey

Bobby Reid

Wes burns

Joe Bryan

Ryan Taylor

New cb

I would put stead in but given finances and his age and contract, he will be gone. Adomah is in the team as there as go personality and ability are key but it is likely he will be sold, however, I would still like to keep a player of his ilk.

Everyone else is under contract, has good ability and personality wise are very good. I believe they will stay to bring us back up.

The positions suggested for new players are obvious for all to see and if we can get in some quality youth from league 1 or championship, we will have a tidy little team.

I know many will suggest most will leave but have a good feeling that they won't given what SOD has shown we are trying to achieve. I'm looking forward to the summer of transition and can't wait to see the positive state the club is in come August

I would like to see these players with us next season based on personality and ability.

..............Heaton..........................

Moloney...new cb......new cb....Cunningham

Adomah......Kelly......new cm......Anderson

..................baldock.....Davies.................

Lewis Carey

Bobby Reid

Wes burns

Joe Bryan

Ryan Taylor

New cb

I would put stead in but given finances and his age and contract, he will be gone. Adomah is in the team as there as go personality and ability are key but it is likely he will be sold, however, I would still like to keep a player of his ilk.

Everyone else is under contract, has good ability and personality wise are very good. I believe they will stay to bring us back up.

The positions suggested for new players are obvious for all to see and if we can get in some quality youth from league 1 or championship, we will have a tidy little team.

I know many will suggest most will leave but have a good feeling that they won't given what SOD has shown we are trying to achieve. I'm looking forward to the summer of transition and can't wait to see the positive state the club is in come August

Yeah I have to agree mate. Pretty gutted but just want next season to hurry up now and find out what the summer brings.

Would be great if we can keep the players you have mentioned above but I think the only one here next season will be Moloney.

I (nearly) agree with all of that ciderbeans!

Sadly, I doubt very much that Albert will be with us next season in League 1 though. He should hopefully be sold for 2m+ and that should be enough cash to see us through League 1.

Given we were in a financial pickle at the start of this season, I can't imagine Baldock, Cunningham and Davies being on that high of a wage - certainly not as high as some people are making out to be. They're on long contracts and we have no more reason to sell them in L1 than if we remained in the Championship.

I think Heaton will stay with us too, there aren't going to be any Championship sides that will want him as a first team keeper and Tom has already said games are more important to him. So going on that I'm positive he'll stay with us.

I think we should give Nyatanga an extension on his contract he's really improved under SO'D and paired up with a decent new CB he could really be part of a tight defence.

Let's wait and see!

Apart from Albert, as I think he'll be gone, I'd love for us to have that team. Watching that group of players play today, during the second half, was really promising.

I wouldn't mind keeping Tangs and Howard in reserve for League One as I think they'd do pretty well there.

I know we say it every year, but we >>>>>HAVE<<<<< to prioritise 2 x central defenders and 2 x central midfielders.

Howard will be gone due to age and wage, as will stead although his personality and energy is second to none. Adomah's future is in our hands so he will be with us until we sell him. Given 12 players are out of contract, it could allow us to keep certain players financially happy.

The team I suggested is viable as most are in long contracts so its up to us whether we sell.

I can see us keeping either bates or tangs on smaller contracts as they are an option an have experience and may be good for league 1.

I'm not in dream land, I think it is quite a realistic option but a many suggest, well just have to wait and see. I'm very optimistic though. Coyr

And I'd like Cheryl Cole to be sat on my face tonight.

Unlikely !

I GET IT - That was a dig at me because Cheryl Cole is sitting on my face tonight. It's YOUR turn next weekend to have Cheryl Cole. But tonight it's your turn to have Jo Brand sit on your face.

Archived