IGNORED

Mill Wall

Bert's City

30,000 millwall and a full afternoon boozing, what could possibly go wrong? FA to blame in my book. as for the lad pictured nicking the hat :D :D

I agree that a 5.15 ok etc seems odd, given some of the early kos we've had. But the FA 'to blame' for some of the things that happened yesterday? I think not. People have to take some responsibility for their own behaviour.

The FA share the bkame in my book. Wembley is far too big for cup semis, meaning too many tickets go on general sale. Add a late kick off and its asking for trouble.

This.

Making Wigan fans travel all the way down to London to a stadium their regular attendance won't come close to half-filling is wrong for a semi. This would previously have been held at a convenient premiership ground. Now with the FA having spent a fortune on the new Wenbley they will do anything to make back some money on it. Irrespective of the inconvenience and cost to fans and the risks of having a late kick-off and easily-available tickets.

I agree that a 5.15 ok etc seems odd, given some of the early kos we've had. But the FA 'to blame' for some of the things that happened yesterday? I think not. People have to take some responsibility for their own behaviour.

Brilliant timing, given that the Wigan couldn't get home by train if there was ET. Still, ESPN will be happy, and that's all that really counts.

One advantage of the Third Division is that we won't be fricked about by Sky quite so much.

I agree that a 5.15 ok etc seems odd, given some of the early kos we've had. But the FA 'to blame' for some of the things that happened yesterday? I think not. People have to take

some responsibility for their own

behaviour.

People have to take 'full' responsibility for their own behaviour.

And the football authorities and police have to take reasonable steps to lessen the possibility of trouble.

So for games where trouble is expected you would expect the following steps to be taken:

Lunch time kick-off - fail

Restrictions on ticket sales - fail

Restrictions on travel - bubble trips - fail

Increased police presence - well hooray, got one

The blokes who did the fighting, and were stupid enough to do it on camera, will get punished. However anybody injured through no fault of their own has a good case for sueing the FA for breaching their duty of care in the pursuit of a few extra quid.

Well if that's the case, why were you saying that clubs should be punished on another thread not that long ago.

At least this time your are right, people do need to be held responsible for their actions, but in this case the media will have a cosy anti Millwall witch hunt, while the FA shirks responsibility for any of this mess.

And the football authorities and police have to take reasonable steps to lessen the possibility of trouble.

So for games where trouble is expected you would expect the following steps to be taken:

The blokes who did the fighting, and were stupid enough to do it on camera, will get punished. However anybody injured through no fault of their own has a good case for sueing the FA for breaching their duty of care in the pursuit of a few extra quid.

All very true, but the FA got their money from ESPN, so they'll be happy.

This.

Making Wigan fans travel all the way down to London to a stadium their regular attendance won't come close to half-filling is wrong for a semi. This would previously have been held at a convenient Premier League ground. Now with the FA having spent a fortune on the new Wenbley they will do anything to make back some money on it. Irrespective of the inconvenience and cost to fans and the risks of having a late kick-off and easily-available tickets.

agree-Villa park would have been ideal.not for their local plods or stewards tho!!...overtime anyone?

So for games where trouble is expected you

would expect the following steps to be taken:

The blokes who did the fighting, and were stupid

enough to do it on camera, will get punished.

However anybody injured through no fault of

their own has a good case for sueing the FA for

breaching their duty of care in the pursuit of a

few extra quid.

Anybody injured (physically or mentally) should be sueing the football thugs who caused the injuries.

Also, football clubs should be doing much more in eradicating the violent scum element from football who purport to call themselves fans and supporters.

For too long clubs have paid lip service to the trouble caused by this element, implementing the minimum required to appease, in order to continue financial gain. What we need now is thorough implementation to eradicate the unintelligent element from the game completely.

If this means lower attendances for a while, then so be it. It is a price worth paying for our grounds and citys to be free from violent abusive morons.

Added to which there was a major demonstration in London, the police seem to call the shots these days, so why not insist the KO time was moved

They have done it enough to us over recent years with Cardiff home/ away

Well if that's the case, why were you saying that clubs should be punished on another thread not that long ago.

At least this time your are right, people do need to be held responsible for their actions, but in

this case the media will have a cosy anti Millwall

witch hunt, while the FA shirks responsibility for

any of this mess.

"At least this time you are right"? Thank you for bestowing acceptance on me...

There are a few who post on this forum who believe they are the gatekeepers of opinion. These people need to evaluate what a forum is.

"At least this time you are right"? Thank you for bestowing acceptance on me...

There are a few who post on this forum who believe they are the gatekeepers of opinion. These people need to evaluate what a forum is.

But this time you're wrong. I was going to agree with you, but if you continue to take that holier-than-thou attitude people will ignore you, even when you're right. A forum is for debate, not just for the promulgation of PC views or, for that matter, non-PC views.

uhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Forget it, IHYB, he simply refuses to accept that other views than his might have some validity. He has this bizarre idea that there's a conspiracy against him on this forum, which is manifestly untrue.

I got some very harsh comments on my "Why do some people claim to be supporters?" thread, but that's OK - that's debate. I don't believe that there's a conspiracy against me.

But this time you're wrong. I was going to agree with you, but if you continue to take that holier-than-thou attitude people will ignore you, eve

n when you're right. A forum is for debate, not

just for the promulgation of PC views or, for

that matter, non-PC views.

Once more you display that it is you with the 'holier than tho' attitude. I've witnessed on many threads how you will berate others until you get the last word, in order to bully your opinion so it becomes the final say. You do this with others in your herd (TrueBrit iWurzel) until you grind people down. Look back at your posts and cringe with embarrassment at your bullying.

Once more you display that it is you with the 'holier than tho' attitude. I've witnessed on many threads how you will berate others until you get the last word, in order to bully your opinion so it becomes the final say. You do this with others in your herd (TrueBrit iWurzel) until you grind people down. Look back at your posts and cringe with embarrassment at your bullying.

You really don't get it, do you? It's called an argument - not the same as abuse, which seems to be your standby. Bar the Gas and other trolls, pretty well everybody on here cares deeply about City, but we have very different views on what should be done. Exploring those views in public is helpful to all bar the seriously paranoid.

Your name's not George, by any chance?

Archived