IGNORED

Ashton Gate Mourge

timothy bird

Thought we playd really well 2nd half +no body can accuse the players of not trying. Given something to get behind I thought the crowd responded well. Reading the match thread. Its annoying to read sarcastic remarks like sounds as if the library has come to life! From people who couldn't be bothered to go to the game and listened to the radio instead. Here's a idea. Instead of making clever remarks.how about sticking with city like proper fans!

Considering the past three seasons spent fighting relegation the City support has been first class. Speak to fans of other Championship clubs and they always talk of Ashton being a proper, partisan football stadium. The library idea is put about by Sags who proclaim themselves super fans. The same super fans who turn an 8000 crowd into 5000 as soon as the Sags lose at the start of the season.

I thought it was decent especially considering where we are and letting in a goal after 90seconds! Second half we really got behind the lads. A few boos at the end but the majority clapped the players for the days efforts.

I thought it was decent especially considering where we are and letting in a goal after 90seconds! Second half we really got behind the lads. A few boos at the end but the majority clapped the players for the days efforts.

Boos were aimed at the officials to be fair.

Your crowds are something to be proud of considering the season you have had. I would add where some have mentioned our crowds I think you have to admit that opposition of Bolton, Wolves, Nottingham Forest, Blackpool is slightly more attractive than Burton, Accrington Stanley and Barnet. Depending who comes down I think it is very likely that you will have the biggest crowds in the division below.

Your crowds are something to be proud of considering the season you have had. I would add where some have mentioned our crowds I think you have to admit that opposition of Bolton, Wolves, Nottingham Forest, Blackpool is slightly more attractive than Burton, Accrington Stanley and Barnet. Depending who comes down I think it is very likely that you will have the biggest crowds in the division below.

Well if Sheff Utd don't go up then they will have bigger crowds, maybe even Preston aswell.

Thought we playd really well 2nd half +no body can accuse the players of not trying. Given something to get behind I thought the crowd responded well. Reading the match thread. Its annoying to read sarcastic remarks like sounds as if the library has come to life! From people who couldn't be bothered to go to the game and listened to the radio instead. Here's a idea. Instead of making clever remarks.how about sticking with city like proper fans!

Proper fans have had enough of crap football,no effort ect so an attempt of earning their wages in the 2nd half still ended in defeat NO POINTS.

Yeah i couldn't be bothered to go an own goal and a penalty from 2 players who have done more than enough to relegate City isn't something i need to see to support Bristol City FC .

Don't give damn about this team of bottlers and as the manager is supposed to have said " I don't care its your time" Then chose not to go as others have said" We will be there after they have gone"

Thought the atmosphere was alright in the EE considering our plight. Was probably helped by a decent attacking second half.

Been in the Dolman last couple of home games before yesterday and the difference is unbelievable.

Never heard you lot once yesterday.

Never heard you lot once yesterday.

Nor did I, but then again I was a Villa's game not being a City fan :)

Did I enjoy it as much as city? not a chance. Holt end make muchos noise be it in support or against their players. Lesson learned, don't fanny about with your home end and change it.

Another lesson learned, Premier league football seemed quite sterile. The best player on the park by a country mile was Berbatov, lesson learned, do not abuse or sell off players who appear lazy. What a fantastic player, ambled about all game, but found space, watched him eyeing up opposition, and where his team mates were, ball came to him, he move an laid it off perfectly every time, be it with head, foot chest, thigh. if he had a bit of space, this slow plodding bystander suddenly had explosive pace which decimated his marker over 5 yards, giving him the little time he needed to produce quality. He had a bad day in front of goal, but his link play was something special to watch live.

So now I a,m in a quandary I hate premiership football, but I witnessed something in a player I could only dream of at city. But I get a horrible feeling he would get booed out of AG and the EE for not running about and putting in chest high challenges!

Too little, too late. They've been woeful all season and I've given up until 2013/2014

Nor did I, but then again I was a Villa's game not being a City fan :)

Did I enjoy it as much as city? not a chance. Holt end make muchos noise be it in support or against their players. Lesson learned, don't fanny about with your home end and change it.

Another lesson learned, Premier league football seemed quite sterile. The best player on the park by a country mile was Berbatov, lesson learned, do not abuse or sell off players who appear lazy. What a fantastic player, ambled about all game, but found space, watched him eyeing up opposition, and where his team mates were, ball came to him, he move an laid it off perfectly every time, be it with head, foot chest, thigh. if he had a bit of space, this slow plodding bystander suddenly had explosive pace which decimated his marker over 5 yards, giving him the little time he needed to produce quality. He had a bad day in front of goal, but his link play was something special to watch live.

So now I a,m in a quandary I hate Premier League football, but I witnessed something in a player I could only dream of at city. But I get a horrible feeling he would get booed out of AG and the EE for not running about and putting in chest high challenges!

Berbatov sounds like John Atyeo in his later days. Like a snail over 100 yards, like lightning over five. Sign of a class player.

Berbatov sounds like John Atyeo in his later days. Like a snail over 100 yards, like lightning over five. Sign of a class player.

Pure class, nothing to touch him on that pitch. If you get the chance to watch him live do it, there is so much you do not see when watching on TV. The ball looked like it was tied to his foot/head/thigh/chest. Best player I have ever seen live.... by a country mile

Pure class, nothing to touch him on that pitch. If you get the chance to watch him live do it, there is so much you do not see when watching on TV. The ball looked like it was tied to his foot/head/thigh/chest. Best player I have ever seen live.... by a country mile

I have to assume you didn't see Samuel Etoo play against City for Real Mallorca a decade ago then!

I have to assume you didn't see Samuel Etoo play against City for Real Mallorca a decade ago then!

oh I saw that as well.

But he was playing against city. Kerion Dyer looked like Pele when he played against us at 17/18... Enough said me thinks :)

That's a valid point, although i fancy Etoo has scored against a few sides slightly better than City during his career ;)

What are you on about. We are the greatest team, the world has ever seen..... and don't you forget it :)

Mourge ? Try spellcheck !! MORGUE IT IS

Archived