IGNORED

Jon Stead In Dfs

BristolBEAT

Seen Jon Stead in DFS today.

Might be reading too much into this but why buy a sofa if you are leaving in the summer? Unless he is settled and considering signing for us in League one. He is quite the family man if you follow on Twitter.

Maybe DFS is a cheap option for the money is on. Quick and Disposable.

Seen Jon Stead in DFS today.

Might be reading too much into this but why buy a sofa if you are leaving in the summer? Unless he is settled and considering signing for us in League one. He is quite the family man if you follow on Twitter.

Maybe DFS is a cheap option for the money is on. Quick and Disposable.

I wonder if it's possible for him to get a delivery van to carry all his stuff?

To be honest with the wage bill having to be slashed, I'd imagine he's on very good wages, it's extremely unlikely hell be offered a new deal. I can only see him going to a Yorkshire club. Plus on the sofa front, he's got a new house being built in Yorkshire, he'll be looking at furnishing that, and I'm sure DFS is a national company.

To be honest with the wage bill having to be slashed, I'd imagine he's on very good wages, it's extremely unlikely hell be offered a new deal. I can only see him going to a Yorkshire club. Plus on the sofa front, he's got a new house being built in Yorkshire, he'll be looking at furnishing that, and I'm sure DFS is a national company.

If true, this is your answer. No Stead your Girls' Bristolian :dance:

Archived