IGNORED

Tuesday 15Th April - City And Cardiff

shaner89

This really pains me, but I just noticed - if results do not go our way tomorrow night we are MATHEMATICALLY relegated AND if Cardiff don't lose, they are promoted. On the same day - we become 2 leagues apart.

On top of that, the English premier league from next season then becomes 5% Welsh.

I know its obvious to most people, but thought it was worth the post.

And loses any representation from the South West.

Oops sorry forgot about Yeovil. :rolleyes:

I got this feeling that Yeovil and Swindon will end up facing eachother in play-offs, one of them MAY be promoted but I am not 100% sure which I would put money on at this point. Bournemouth is in the SW though and I think with Eddie Howe and Brett Pitman will have a chance of staying up IF they are promoted.

I got this feeling that Yeovil and Swindon will end up facing eachother in play-offs, one of them MAY be promoted but I am not 100% sure which I would put money on at this point. Bournemouth is in the SW though and I think with Eddie Howe and Brett Pitman will have a chance of staying up IF they are promoted.

Looks like Swindon are blowing it completely, they might miss out on the play offs altogether.

Wouldn't begrudge Gary Johnson another promotion, though it'd be great to see him at Ashton Gate next season.

Looks like Swindon are blowing it completely, they might miss out on the play offs altogether.

Wouldn't begrudge Gary Johnson another promotion, though it'd be great to see him at Ashton Gate next season.

No one can begrudge Gary Johnson another promotion if only because it will annoy the hell out of the great sage Robbored.

It's only the BBC Extra Time programme that'll have you believe that Bournemouth is in the SW.

Maybe, but I still think they would make good rivals if they do not get relegated!

An incentive to bounce straight back?

Definitely, I think we will have a slow start though with all the forthcoming changes.

Yeovil appear to have a fair bit of momentum. If they can keep it going for a few more games they could well get through the play-offs.

I would love GJ to have another promotion under his belt, but what I would love more is playing against a GJ and LJ team in the same season.

I think you may be right about Swindon. Wouldn't mind multiple rivalries next season so if they stay down I wouldn't mind.

Archived