IGNORED

Just Remember...

Bob Taylor is GOD

all this post shows is that your worried ;)

Its Banter of we will enjoy you gouing down, as you did when we have gone down

Next season will be very very interesting, a huge change for you witha whole new side and your likely to be favourites, Fotr us we will have a fairly settled squad for the first time in years .

Every chance of a Bristol Double promotion like in 2007 but the difference in our favour for next season is momentum, with the "possible" new stadium and 2nd half of this season theres confidence (how much good that will do , time will tell) but you red have to start with a whole new team , reduced wage bill ect and the tag of being a big club that many will see as a big couip if they can beat you..

mind that gap.... its closing .... bit by bit ;)

Next season will be very very interesting, a huge change for you witha whole new side and your likely to be favourites, Fotr us we will have a fairly settled squad for the first time in years .

Every chance of a Bristol Double promotion like in 2007 but the difference in our favour for next season is momentum, with the "possible" new stadium and 2nd half of this season theres confidence (how much good that will do , time will tell) but you red have to start with a whole new team , reduced wage bill ect and the tag of being a big club that many will see as a big couip if they can beat you..

Closing but not due to you being any good.

In fairness you have been one of the favourites for the past couple of seasons and disappointed massively. Interesting summer ahead for both clubs sure both will lose key players.

I expect to get some serious stick from a few gas mates tonight / Friday and would be quite concerned if I didn't get some given the amount of crap I gave them when they went down.

It's only banter and let's be honest, if the roles were reversed we would be giving it out so let them have their moment. We give it out so we have to be prepared to take it as well.

Stand tall and take it on the chin, they will soon get bored!

As an aside, I usually stop off for a pint on the way home from AG games. Hopefully, a good mate of mine who supports bleedin' Cardiff (or whatever they are called this week) has got a ticket for their game tonight!

Stick from the gas I can take, seeing the Taffy's fat gloating face on the other hand...... :grr:

Archived