IGNORED

Cardiff

BigTone

I must offer my congratulations to our friends across the water.

Premiership football at last.

What is the cost apart from losing your:

1) History

2) Colours

3) Identity

4) Pride

May the Seoul Crew have some good away days and enjoy your one season in the Prem.

I must offer my congratulations to our friends across the water.

Premier League football at last.

What is the cost apart from losing your:

1) History

2) Colours

3) Identity

4) Pride

May the Seoul Crew have some good away days and enjoy your one season in the Prem.

80m debt wiped out.

Please at least for tonight can we refrain from talking about this lot. We have absolutely nothing to offer in the way of banter to cardiff fans on a night that we are confirmed relegated and they are promoted. These 2 events are now firmly part of our clubs history's of which I am sure we will be reminded of in years to come.

Rather go down than sell our souls

couldn't agree more. the club and what it means extends beyond what goes on the pitch. it's been truly a season of woe, but I can hold my head up and still say I'm proud to be city. how many cardiff can truly say that?

Well I enjoyed that :)

Looked like you were going to pull yourselves out of the mire a few weeks ago but in the end you bottled it. :)

It may not be too late though - maybe you could do a deal for some of our spare points - we're 13 points clear so we don't need them all and it would be a shame to see them go to waste.I'll have a word and get back to you. :)

I thought I was watching footage from North Korean TV when I saw all you lot on the pitch in from of the Directors' Box last night....

Looked like you were going to pull yourselves out of the mire a few weeks ago but in the end you bottled it. :)

It may not be too late though - maybe you could do a deal for some of our spare points - we're 13 points clear so we don't need them all and it would be a shame to see them go to waste.I'll have a word and get back to you. :)

Congratulations. You sold your soul for it but congrats

Congratulations Robin. Hopefully this will lead to you selling the one thing you have left and if this happens it will all be worth it.

Cardiff Dragon in the Premiership? You will hear the laughing from across the water. :englandsmile4wf::D

£80m debt, sold their soul for promotion, they've shat on the graves of the great players to wear the blue shirt over the years, pissed all over the clubs tradition and history, sold any sense of pride, dignity or respect for the club, the city, the fans, the history, and are a plastic representation of everything that is so gravely wrong with modern football

now tan is talking about spending £25m to get ready for the PL, despite the club alread running up debts of £80m to get there, while everyone else has to deal with FFP.

shall we open a sweepstake until he changes the clubs name? for me, i'll estimate he'll do it 2 weeks after season tickets go on sale, and call them the Malaysia Red Dragons (South Walez Division)

They are in a place that suits them now. The soulless put that is the premier league. Nothing but money drives that league. Glad we won't have to play them for a season. League one will be a welcome break and perfect time to re-build

If thats the way most fans feel about the top level of football then City might as well fold and join the downs league. It has the money and coverage because thats where the best players and the best football is. If you don't want to be there then Div 3 and below is what you deserve.

If thats the way most fans feel about the top level of football then City might as well fold and join the downs league. It has the money and coverage because thats where the best players and the best football is. If you don't want to be there then Div 3 and below is what you deserve.

No, 'most fans' of BCFC, like 'most fans' of the cardiff dragons wouldnt care what it took to get there if we ended up in the EPL. There might be some collateral damage amongst the diehards, but their places would soon be taken by a new generation of fans. But, what happens if the dream turns sour after, being generous, 2,3 or 4 seasons - will the new plastics still turn up year after year?

I wish cardiff a speedy return to the championship, because, like us, they have a core of supporters (albeit allergic to soap) who care about the history and principles of the club, and I would like to see it returned to them before it gets completely ****ed over.

Respect. Though I wouldnt say it was wonderful football, just effective.

You did what Stoke did, its not the way, its the points. Mind you I wouldnt trade my club for yours, your chairman will eventually leave you in a Pompey situation. Ours just pick shit managers :laugh:

We've got a mixture of fan-groups really. Some fans have refused to have anything to do with the rebrand and walked away. I admire their stance but couldn't, after decades of devotion, do that.

Others, myself included, continue to attend, wear blue and look forward to the time when we return to our proper colours - which clearly won't be while Tan is around. But as some of you have pointed out, he won't be around for ever.

To another group it's just a colour. I know a few in this category and they are passionate fans but don't understand the fuss.

Then, of course, there are others who are newer fans, many of them kids, and you wouldn't expect them to be too bothered.

It's taken the edge off the joy having to watch us in red but that's all. I'm confident I'll see the team play in blue again at some point and meanwhile I'm going to enjoy the ride, as I have for the last crazy decade and a half. I'm genuinely not bothered what other fans think about us - we've been hated for all the time I've followed the Bluebirds anyway. We're just hated for a different reason now. :D

Would not say you have been hated but I think now a lot will have you right up there with MK Dons.

Personally would never go to watch City if they changed colours, would not be the same and I wouldn't want nothing to do with it. It would not be the same club I have supported and watched for the last 30 odd years. There is more to football than the Premier League but again, I hate most things about modern football so maybe my views are tainted.

Archived