IGNORED

Tonight

Pearcy

Am I the only person pissed off with tonights performance? Despite countless crosses into the box, corners, other good play not once did we trouble their keeper. We never looked like scoring at all. Butland didn't have a decent save to make all night. Absolute rubbish finishing and a lot of people are conmending a good perfomance. Deluded springs to mind.

Well at least we found out why West Ham moved Baldock on, Christ how many chances does he need to score? Davies (who was excellent) played him in numerous times.

Also, if next season's central midfield pairing was on display tonight then heaven help us, Kelly and Kilkenny, no creativity, no tackles, no goal threat- simply nothing.

Some people slag off Pearson, these two offer us far less for me.

How can you confuse this post to one from a gashead exactly?

Newbie on the day City go down with a negative thread, who clearly didn't see baldock run through 2 or 3 times, the save Butland made after their guy slipped which led to their goal. 3 good saves at least from Butland, Heaton didn't make 1 good save, a few routine and their goal.

Newbie on the site but not to City. Last nights game my 72nd in a row at the gate. Fair to say I've been there and done it and last nights finishing was appalling. Among the worst I've seen at the gate in years. The Butland save you were referring to was right in front of me and you can hardly call it a save. As for Baldock running through everytime he did he shot straight down Butland's throat. He didn't even have to move. New strikeforce needed for League 1.

Archived