IGNORED

Poor Choice Of Words Mr L

harvey54

'Bristol City fans need time to grieve.'

For gods sake, we've been relegated. There are lots of people out there with genuine reasons to grieve and all of them have more important things in their life than a football team being relegated.

Wise up man. It's thanks to the board not investing in the right players, backing the previous manager for too long and generally screwing up our club with poor managerial decisions over the years that we are in this mess.

I don't want you to grieve, I want you to sort out this sorry, sack of shite that calls itself a squad, get off your ass and get some decent players in.

Man up!!!

For gods sake, we've been relegated. There are lots of people out there with genuine reasons to grieve and all of them have more important things in their life than a football team being relegated.

Wise up man. It's thanks to the board not investing in the right players, backing the previous manager for too long and generally screwing up our club with poor managerial decisions over the years that we are in this mess.

I don't want you to grieve, I want you to sort out this sorry, sack of shite that calls itself a squad, get off your ass and get some decent players in.

Man up!!!

Give it a rest.

if you actually watch the interview, he paused before saying it as he was obviously looking for a word but couldn't think of one, and the look on his face suggests he knows it isnt quite what he was looking for

this country really needs to stop making a mountain out of every mole hill

Jon lansdown is a pillock, he knows nothing about football. If SL appointed a chairman at least pick one who knows what's what. The only manager that got total backing was GJ. Through his panic buying & excessive need for 21 strikers is what we are paying for now. Yes, granted everyone makes mistakes but SL was signing the cheques & for a business man & extremely rich one at that is a fool. Thank you Steve, we have to all suffer & pay for it. You keep pumping money in to bristol rugby, F1 future talent, some women's team. Sort our club out before we repeat 1982

Well I've had the old flag hanging at half mast, we've all got black arm bands on in my house and a minute's silence was impeccably observed this morning. A service of mourning is being planned for Sunday

Most football fans can actually appreciate the difference between the bizarre paradigm that we live in (most of the women in my life think I'm barking mad investing such emotion, time and money in 11 blokes kicking a pigs bladder around some grass) and real life.

Haven't seen the interview but all City fans are gutted today. It makes sense that a bit of time will help the dust settle and we can then look to move on.

'Closure' may have been a more appropriate word.

Jon lansdown is a pillock, he knows nothing about football. If SL appointed a chairman at least pick one who knows what's what. The only manager that got total backing was GJ. Through his panic buying & excessive need for 21 strikers is what we are paying for now. Yes, granted everyone makes mistakes but SL was signing the cheques & for a business man & extremely rich one at that is a fool. Thank you Steve, we have to all suffer & pay for it. You keep pumping money in to bristol rugby, F1 future talent, some women's team. Sort our club out before we repeat 1982

again, Jon Lansdown isn't the chairman,

Keith Dawe is (he was vice chairman for all of lansdowns chairmanship as well as sextons)

He has also backed even single manager that is a fact, Look at our turnover compaired to wages, wages are currently 160% of our turnover, if he didn't back the manager they wouldn't be that high,

Who do you think pays the wages or put the cash up for the transfer fees for davies, baldock and cunningham? it wasn't season ticket money that barely covers the running costs of ashton gate

Man up!!!

You should man up.

I think you will find the 5 stages of the grieving process are appropriate for a lot of situations in life. You only have to read this forum to see how deeply the emotional tie for the club goes with supporters. I think "time to grieve as such" is a perfectly appropriate phrase.

if you actually watch the interview, he paused before saying it as he was obviously looking for a word but couldn't think of one, and the look on his face suggests he knows it isnt quite what he was looking for

this country really needs to stop making a mountain out of every mole hill

Mole hill? Mole hill!!!

Do you know that moles are an endangered species and this kind of association with failure might be the last straw in their extinction? Have you no concern for the environment or for our native species? People like you make me sick with your disregard for our small furry (and spiny) brethren and sistren!

It's SL's money and he can do why he likes with it. When you have the cash necessary I'm sure he will let you buy the club and run it your way. Until then I suggest you STFU.

Mole hill? Mole hill!!!

Do you know that moles are an endangered species and this kind of association with failure might be the last straw in their extinction? Have you no concern for the environment or for our native species? People like you make me sick with your disregard for our small furry (and spiny) brethren and sistren!

What a freak.

Mole hill? Mole hill!!!

dear concerned citizen,

you'll actually find that the european mole, Talpa europaea, is not an endangered species. For more reading, see here

it is with no disregard for our furry sistren, that i encouraged people to stop making mountains from mole hills. in fact, if the mole hills are left in their current form, our subterannean friends can continue about their ways without being unduly bothered by a somewhat unlikely geological process, turning their burrow exists into mountain ranges.

dear concerned citizen,

you'll actually find that the european mole, Talpa europaea, is not an endangered species. For more reading, see here

it is with no disregard for our furry sistren, that i encouraged people to stop making mountains from mole hills. in fact, if the mole hills are left in their current form, our subterannean friends can continue about their ways without being unduly bothered by a somewhat unlikely geological process, turning their burrow exists into mountain ranges.

My God! A poster with a sense of humour :o

Archived