IGNORED

Two Teams Are Going Down With 50+ Points.

Slack Bladder

At least we know our fate and have time to come to terms with it and start planning etc.

But two teams are going to be relegated with 50+ points.

Wow, that's going to hurt them harder than it's going to hurt us.

At least, over the season we probably deserved it

Ironically, if someone would have offered me 52 points at Christmas, I would have bitten their hand off.

At least we know our fate and have time to come to terms with it and start planning etc.

But two teams are going to be relegated with 50+ points.

Wow, that's going to hurt them harder than it's going to hurt us.

At least, over the season we probably deserved it

Ironically, if someone would have offered me 52 points at Christmas, I would have bitten their hand off.

I think that was clear at least a month ago, although it doesn't seem to have penetrated the thicker skulls on OTIB :(

JL and the board said our target was 52 point, and having achieved that I can see us still relegated so shows how far off the mark they were. To be honest, we have had some brilliant games, and some unforgettably awful games and thus deserve to be down the bottom. Having said that, a lot of the teams fighting above us have played worse football that us more consistently and have horrible mannered managers etc associated with i.e. Dave Jones - Sheffield Wednesday.

JL and the board said our target was 52 point, and having achieved that I can see us still relegated so shows how far off the mark they were. To be honest, we have had some brilliant games, and some unforgettably awful games and thus deserve to be down the bottom. Having said that, a lot of the teams fighting above us have played worse football that us more consistently and have horrible mannered managers etc associated with i.e. Dave Jones - Sheffield Wednesday.

I said for ages that 54-56 points were required to stay up

Archived