IGNORED

Trip To The Dentist

where's the joy

this is what the whole season has felt like. and now that the injections are wearing off and we have had an entire fixture list removed comes blessed relief.

thank god thats over. so close your eyes until august and wake up to see a new team in red and white (no black), young , fit, alert............. a team able to pass the ball on the ground accurately to each other. a team dare we hope that has centre backs with a modicum of skill on the ball and at least one player to get 20 goals in a season.

this shall be SOD's law

this is what the whole season has felt like. and now that the injections are wearing off and we have had an entire fixture list removed comes blessed relief.

thank god thats over. so close your eyes until august and wake up to see a new team in red and white (no black), young , fit, alert............. a team able to pass the ball on the ground accurately to each other. a team dare we hope that has centre backs with a modicum of skill on the ball and at least one player to get 20 goals in a season.

this shall be SOD's law

What did that dentist inject you with...? :wacko:

Remembering that we're 37 places above the sad sags always represents a short, sharp, shot of perspective, know what I mean?

It's a psychological practice I use, like remembering the 1 in 7 that are starving as I type or watching news from Syria. Makes any sense of self-pity dissipate sharpish, that's for sure.

this shall be SOD's law

Was your appointment at 2.30 ?

Get it ?

No ?

Tooth Hurty !! I'll get me coat.

Archived