IGNORED

Ee V Huddersfield

timothy bird

Has anybody got any idea why the ee is season card holders only v huddersfielld? I wonder if its because the club are worried about some sort of anti board demonstration +want to make sure that they can correctly identify +ban anybody they perceive as being a trouble maker!

Talk about a conspiracy theory !

There will be trouble that day. Well, as in they they will stop in Thornbury and act all lively infront of a handfull of regulars nursing their early morning pint.

Oh Goody goody gumdrops. Will Randy Marsh be organising one of his all action picnics?

has anyone rang the ticket office yet and asked about the EE??, i wanted to stand in there for last game if not ill go in williams.... can anyone clarify?? also is the flag day still going on down the lions heard they might not do it if we were relegated??? COYR!!!

None on sale. Huddersfield come first. Support your local club says Mr O'driscoll. Staying down the pub now says I.

So people who want to sit in the EE, Go up to Block H of the Ateyo if you get enough up there you can create a good atmosphere, The lads up there already try there best every game, Just needs a couple more to get things rolling

COYR

This.

If you want to make an atmosphere please come and join us in the Parkend. We try but, we need the numbers

Archived