IGNORED

Juventus Make Bid For Brunt

Toblerone

Sags set to sell Brunt to Juventus.

Findus said to be preparing a bid for the rest of the squad.

You could change this to:

Sags are set to sell thingy Brunt to Juventus

The rest of the donkeys are being sold to Findus.

I still don't think it makes sense due to the Juventus bit but its probably easier to understand than the original joke.

I admire your efforts though mate. :)

This joke has actually put a dampner on my afternoon. A joke's never done that to me before. It is truly terrible but I have to admire the creator of it for having the sheer cheek and audacity to publish it for public consumption.

Should it carry a health warning?

This is brilliant!!!

I think the 'nothing to do with football' problem can be overlooked for the sake of the continuation of this thread, Salisbury Red..

I am trying to think up a mood dehancing joke myself but just don't seem to have it in me..

Which brings me on to the REAL reason that McInnes was fired.

Just before he left the players turned up for training and found eleven dustbins on the pitch. our Derek's idea was that the practised dribbling and passing around the bins together the hang of it before they had to play against real people in a match. BAD IDEA DEL, the bins were 3 up after half an hour.

I am curious to know:

A) how long you took to formulate this little piece of genius.

B) how long you debated whether to post the thread.

C) how amusing you still judge it to be on a scale if 1-10.

D) whether you've sent a request to admin for change if username yet?

A) known it years

B) milliseconds

C) -1

D) why would I do that?

You haven't known this joke for years, you were up all night on Friday, carefully formulating it like some kind of twisted scientist. Now you nurture it like a child and read it a bed time story at night before tucking it in so that it is fresh and well rested for when you unleash it,snarling and chomping on the bit, on the public each morning

You haven't known this joke for years, you were up all night on Friday, carefully formulating it like some kind of twisted scientist. Now you nurture it like a child and read it a bed time story at night before tucking it in so that it is fresh and well rested for when you unleash it,snarling and chomping on the bit, on the public each morning

Originally about Tommy Docherty and Bill Shankly. The Doc, managing a desperately poor Man Ure team, asks Shanks' advice, plays against the dustbins, phones back "I can't thank you enough, Bill, we only lost 3-0". Circa 1972?

Archived