IGNORED

Swapping Places With Poxy Bournemouth

i hate you butler

That's a winner takes all game then.

Means B'mouth are up unless they get hammered 6-0 on final day.

Anyway, well done to Brett Pitman, how many so far since he went back?

Bet he plays every game next season and scores 1 in 3 or better in the CCC.

Nothing poxy about Bournemouth. They were hammering on the door last season before fading towards the end.

What is a bit more mysterious is no-one seems to know much about the Sandbanks-based Russian oil "billionaire" who is their co-owner. The board is now full of unknown Russians.

Hope they don't get their fingers' burned.

Nothing poxy about Bournemouth. They were hammering on the door last season before fading towards the end.

What is a bit more mysterious is no-one seems to know much about the Sandbanks-based Russian oil "billionaire" who is their co-owner. The board is now full of unknown Russians.

Hope they don't get their fingers' burned.

About time they finished their bloody stadium then.

Good luck to them, the table doesn't and they deserve their chance in the Championship.

It's the same with Cardiff, okay they were rivals but good luck to them as they have earned the right to play in the Premiership...I'm never quite sure why we see ourselves as a big club and why some see clubs like Bournemouth as poxy?

Not long ago Bournemouth were almost out of business and they've clearly done a great job turning it around - local fans supporting their local club, good luck to them.

Pitman got the winner!

Yes he is bloody good enough McInness wasn't!

(For the record Lee Miller scored for Carlisle)

No he didn't, he got the 3rd and it was 3-1.

He's scoring goals in League 1, lets wait to see how he does next season in the Championship before all of you start jumping the gun.

Good luck to them, the table doesn't and they deserve their chance in the Championship.

It's the same with Cardiff, okay they were rivals but good luck to them as they have earned the right to play in the Premier League...I'm never quite sure why we see ourselves as a big club and why some see clubs like Bournemouth as poxy?

Not long ago Bournemouth were almost out of business and they've clearly done a great job turning it around - local fans supporting their local club, good luck to them.

Well said. Eddie Howe is also a good manager and they may do well next season.

Really f00ked off tonight, that Hartlepool v Brentford game has really done my head in.

We have to get some creativity in our side ASAP or we will be exactly the same as the ***** I have just watched.

Battling qualities won't be enough next season, most can do it at that level.

Archived