IGNORED

Accrington Stanley - Who Are They?

sglosbcfc

Thing is chaps, I couldn't give 2 shits that we lost to Accrington today..

Shit result i know but We could of lost to Clifton rockets and i would have a very similar reaction.

I'd be more concerned about being £50m in debt and back in L1 if I were you..

Cue threats of death from Polsk red & groans of dismay from red Frederick.

Are penguins real fish.

You still wish you were us.

X

Shit result i know but We could of lost to Clifton rockets and i would have a very similar reaction.

Are penguins real fish.

Penguins are chocolate biscuits

Are penguins real fish.

Well I am slightly dismayed that you genuinely seem worried about our relegation and BCFC's debt when perhaps your mind should be turning towards the 37 places that currently seperate the worst team in the Championship and your little club. I'd like to think this is a reality check for you, but some level of intellect is required for that to happen.

Obsession - a perfume by Bristol Rovers.

Well I am slightly dismayed that you genuinely seem worried about our relegation and BCFC's debt when perhaps your mind should be turning towards the 37 places that currently seperate the worst team in the Championship and your little club. I'd like to think this is a reality check for you, but some level of intellect is required for that to happen.

Obsession - a perfume by Bristol Rovers.

I am concerned about the 37 places between us.. Things are being addressed at our club, the chairmain has started to listen, hes building a new stadium etc etc... Unfortunately there was nowt anyone could do about it yesterday...

I am concerned about the 37 places between us.. Things are being addressed at our club, the chairmain has started to listen, hes building a new stadium etc etc... Unfortunately there was nowt anyone could do about it yesterday...

So to clarify, you recognise that there is little to celebrate when the facts are Bristol Rovers still lay 37 places behind Bristol City despite it being one of the most disastrous seasons in recent history. It's finally sunk in....I never thought I'd see the day.

Are penguins real fish.

jog on gash head i hope you stay and play basement football for ever and a day thats where you belong..ask the priest to say a prayer for you! you never know ;):D

Archived