IGNORED

Sags Party

Kenn Loyal

Zzqq\ z-I was up there yesterday, their "mob" were drinking cans sat on a bus stop outside the blue lagoon about 6 blokes no younger than 50 and some foreign lads (sounded Eastern European) scruffy as **** and running their mouths about city. I heard one scruffy gypo gobbing off about Ashton Gate, so I stopped and offered a constructive comment "how the **** would you lot know you have never shown your faces south of the river, last time I came up Gloucester Rd was when we walked 400 strong from Montpellier train Station, do you remember that? Now shut up & save your stories for your grand kids".

About 30 secs later I hear "that's right sh!t head runaway as usual" being shouted at me, priceless!

Zzqq\ z-I was up there yesterday, their "mob" were drinking cans sat on a bus stop outside the blue lagoon about 6 blokes no younger than 50 and some foreign lads (sounded Eastern European) scruffy as **** and running their mouths about city. I heard one scruffy gypo gobbing off about Ashton Gate, so I stopped and offered a constructive comment "how the **** would you lot know you have never shown your faces south of the river, last time I came up Gloucester Rd was when we walked 400 strong from Montpellier train Station, do you remember that? Now shut up & save your stories for your grand kids".

About 30 secs later I hear "that's right sh!t head runaway as usual" being shouted at me, priceless!

Rovers have been and always will be a bunch of scruffbags.

If you was going along Gloucester Road on a match day then you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the football crowd at the top end of the road and the tramps on Turbo Island in Stokes Croft at the other end.

Rovers have been and always will be a bunch of scruffbags.

If you was going along Gloucester Road on a match day then you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the football crowd at the top end of the road and the tramps on Turbo Island in Stokes Croft at the other end.

Be fair. The tramps have too much pride to wear blue and white quarters...

On a serious note, does anyone know if anything actually happened? They have been gobbing off on their fans site for a long time but there is absolutely no mention of anything since yesterday?

Maybe Dancing Danny can shed some light on this? Did the weekend not turn out as they expected?

Bristol City Relegation Party Check List

Rivals relegated - check

Cans of cider - check

Venue - check

Flares - check

City humiliated on sky tv - oh bugger

Gas avoiding complete humiliation against the smallest club in the league - oh **** it, lets scrap the party.

I went up Gloucester Road one day when they were at home and saw this bloody great queue.

I thought, "Christ, they've got a good crowd today!"

Then I realised it was the queue for the chippie!

On a serious note, does anyone know if anything actually happened? They have been gobbing off on their fans site for a long time but there is absolutely no mention of anything since yesterday?

Maybe Dancing Danny can shed some light on this? Did the weekend not turn out as they expected?

#BristolCityRelegationParty was never going to be an organised party FFS, metaphorical, a day of celebration, a few songs etc.

Not a formal party anywhere! Come on people get real!

#BristolCityRelegationParty was never going to be an organised party FFS, metaphorical, a day of celebration, a few songs etc.

Not a formal party anywhere! Come on people get real!

Slightly humiliating after the Old Man Bagged his new contract and said he wanted to finish the season in style.

Archived