IGNORED

Ben Tozer.

mikebrenn

I used to know Ben personally after meeting him at Butlins when we were both in our mid teens - lost touch with him over the years though.

He's from Plymouth originally and is a Plymouth fan - he came up through their academy, I gave I plenty of banter about being a city fan so would be funny if we did sign him.

Is it start linking every player with links to the region time again, what with Dier being linked elsewhere on here. Can we look at players who are from elsewhere in the country as well? Or is that a daft suggestion, so we could stop being so insular looking...

Couldn't agree more. If someone had a half a cider shandy we seem to get linked, makes a change from Jocks from DMac's time though I guess

And who the flippin' 'eck is this Dier chap that everyone is banging on about, have I missed something?

Defender moved from Cheltenham to Portugal when was quite young, big things were expected of him. At Sporting Lisbon iirc

Thanks Ralph - still can't say it rings any bells though

Cheltenham to Sporting Lisbon isn't a bad little journey though!

Right, now you say that JT it rings a bell for some reason!

He was thought of as a future England centre back and at 188cm tall he's pretty big.

Still only 19 years old so if we could possibly get him he'd be great. I've no idea about his record there or how in favour he is so its most likely pie in the sky stuff.

Sort of player we should have picked up early doors.

He was thought of as a future England centre back and at 188cm tall he's pretty big.

Still only 19 years old so if we could possibly get him he'd be great. I've no idea about his record there or how in favour he is so its most likely pie in the sky stuff.

Sort of player we should have picked up early doors.

I'm 189cms, and only 40 - I'll come out of retirement for a shot at L1 on L1 wages........

Archived