IGNORED

Nice Gesture From The Club.

bearded_red

Just thought that it was worth mentioning that I received an email from the club earlier offering me a complimentary ticket to the Charlton game (and free coach travel, although I won't use that) due to how many away games I have attended this season.

We're all quick enough to quick enough to criticise the club when we feel it is right, and there are of course times when criticism is called for, but we should also be able to give credit where it is due.

A nice gesture from the club and it is pleasing to see that they recognise the loyalty and dedication that fans have for their team, especially in seasons like this one.

Just thought that it was worth mentioning that I received an email from the club earlier offering me a complimentary ticket to the Charlton game (and free coach travel, although I won't use that) due to how many away games I have attended this season.

We're all quick enough to quick enough to criticise the club when we feel it is right, and there are of course times when criticism is called for, but we should also be able to give credit where it is due.

A nice gesture from the club and it is pleasing to see that they recognise the loyalty and dedication that fans have for their team, especially in seasons like this one.

How many you been to mate?

Every game, but the threshold for people picked will obviously be lower than that. Maybe Dave L could answer how many games people have had to attend to qualify for the free tickets.

You deserve a medal and a season ticket for that!!! Fair play.

Every game, but the threshold for people picked will obviously be lower than that. Maybe Dave L could answer how many games people have had to attend to qualify for the free tickets.

Top effort mate. Ive been to 14, so not expecting a free ticket. You fully deserve it though.

What did these goody bags contain?

Only been to 4 this year and 2 I paid on the day so there would have been no trace. Wonder if there are going to be people who will miss out on the this who have been to the majority of away games but paid on the day....

Jeez that is some effort mate. The home games have been hard enough this season!

I've been Birmingham Cardiff Blackburn wolves and forest so I defo went get an invite as I've not seen us pick up a single point away so will be deemed bad luck :laugh:

I've done the first 4 you mentioned and that is all. Lost each bloody one, I'm scratching my head to think of the last time I actually saw city win away! I did West Ham and Watford last season, drew both of they so that's at least the last 6 away games I've been to and we've won none!

Archived