IGNORED

Rvp

Brizzle Jordan

Such admiration for Sir Alex Ferguson.

I'll never live to see another manager like it at such a fabulous club. This is just sums the man up

"This club never gives in. From Sir Matt Busby, the Munich Disaster, to rebuilding and to win the European Cup, that tells you the history of United. Every player who comes to this club has to have that engrained."

I suggest horace gets his spikes stuck in before the snail mail arrives. He might be okay if them frenchie postal workers are on strike

Big question, does horace have a pet passport?

He's a bit evasive about this, TBF. I suspect that there's a counterfeiting ring at work on the Common, but I've been strongly advised not to go there at night...

As to eagle owls, they don't work too well after sitting in a box on a shelf in a sorting office for a week while the Stop Office is renamed and reorganised.

I'll never live to see another manager like it at such a fabulous club. This is just sums the man up

"This club never gives in. From Sir Matt Busby, the Munich Disaster, to rebuilding and to win the European Cup, that tells you the history of United. Every player who comes to this club has to have that engrained."

This shows exactly what's wrong with this City. Makes me feel sick!

This is better left in your own mind Jordan. It's like you are expressing a perverse fantasy on a forum. :)

Ps, you mum is waiting for you when you go home, bar of soap for your mouth and wire wool to scrub of the filth you fingers chose to type!

This is better left in your own mind Jordan. It's like you are expressing a perverse fantasy on a forum. :)

Ps, you mum is waiting for you when you go home, bar of soap for your mouth and wire wool to scrub of the filth you fingers chose to type!

The thought of Jordan tossing off over a picture of Taggart is frankly revolting.

The thought of Jordan tossing off over a picture of Taggart is frankly revolting.

:laugh:. That was the image I had as well. I don't know what jordan looks like, that is the only crumb of comfort.

Did I just hear Fergie say Phil Jones could be Manchester United's best ever player?

Blimey.

Incredibly talented player. Reads the game and, as you say, makes things look easy. In terms of England's future he is as exciting a prospect as Wilshere and Oxlaide

Don't get you-know-who started!

Why are people on this forum so against Man Utd?

The main reason I bet is because they always win and they have supporters from all over the country? Ridiculous reason if so.

Why are people on this forum so against Man Utd?

The main reason I bet is because they always win and they have supporters from all over the country? Ridiculous reason if so.

I can't abide Ferguson, that is the only reason. Such a great record for a man with so little class. If it wasn't for him I couldn't give two hoots

He may not have the nicest personality or whatever but his record of winning titles and building new teams is what earns my admiration.

He gets none from me. There are ways you go about winning and losing. He can only conduct himself well with one of them

He should hand that title back, he most certainly doesn't act like one.

He gets none from me. There are ways you go about winning and losing. He can only conduct himself well with one of them

He should hand that title back, he most certainly doesn't act like one.

Just find it strange how just because some of us rate Fergie and Utd as club but do not support them, get such a hard time because of it...

I wouldn't give a shit if Man Utd went another 10 years without winning a trophy.

Just find it strange how just because some of us rate Fergie and Utd as club but do not support them, get such a hard time because of it...

I wouldn't give a shit if Man Utd went another 10 years without winning a trophy.

Jordan. I don't think anyone cares if you like manu and fergie or not. I think you justifiably took a hammering because of the wording, which could probably be best described as simpering. Take it in jest. I really don't care what people think about what and who I like, and if I get ripped into fair enough.

Archived