IGNORED

Aberdeen

Super

McInnes has Craig Brown telling him how best to set up the squad... everyone back at corners, no real game plan except not to lose a goal... bore the fans half to death with defensive, don't lose at any cost hoofball.

It's a cornucopia of magical fantasy football up in Aberdeen.

You may as well send Foster back now, It's going to happen anyway.

:grr:

McInnes has Craig Brown telling him how best to set up the squad... everyone back at corners, no real game plan except not to lose a goal... bore the fans half to death with defensive, don't lose at any cost hoofball.

It's a cornucopia of magical fantasy football up in Aberdeen.

You may as well send Foster back now, It's going to happen anyway.

:grr:

At least you've got a 0 next to your name

Aberdeen have won major trophies??? They've actually won one major trophy. Which was back in the 80,s so I really don't see what point your trying to make!

Cup Winners Cup and the Super Cup both in 1983. The latter may not be on most people's 'majors' list but probably not worth belittling them since two in one year is no mean feat by any stretch and I suspect you will have trouble finding any other club who have done that bar the super biggies. They also won the League Title and the Scottish Cup that season; so 4 trophies in one season. I think we should do nothing but salute that my friend. And step forward the best manager the world has ever seen, Sir Alex.

Archived