IGNORED

American Football Fans?

Alex#40

Evening all,

As some of you may know about 18 months ago I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer. After surgery and 3 months of chemotherapy I was given the all clear and have remained so ever since (touch wood). Many of you were kind enough to sponsor me when I attempted to complete the 3 Peaks Challenge last summer to raise money for "It's In The Bag" the charity that helped me through my care.

Well now I am back to raise more money but this time in a different way. I'm not sure if we have any NFL fans on this forum but I am trying to spread the word to as wide an audience as I can. I am auctioning the following two items as one lot for the charity. Both items are from the 2002 Super Bowl Champions the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...

An NFL game ball signed by their quarterback Josh Freeman
An Endzone flag that the Bucs run around the Endzone when they score (you cannot buy these, literally anywhere)

I will send the winning bidder the items free of charge and will also enclose the card from the Bucs to confirm its authenticity.

Anyone that is interested please email a bid to alexhowells.iitb@gmail.com. I am also advertising this on twitter and Facebook so if you see it please share it with anyone who you think may be interested. Auction closes at midnight on 30th April 2013.

The aim here is to find this stuff a good home and raise as money as possible for this great charity.

Thanks

Alex

Great news that you won the battle.

Are their any forums in America for the teams involved?

Sure the bidding could go through the roof if you had them onboard

There are and its on there too along with Facebook etc. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

Good team on the rise I think. Had a good first round of the draft last night too. Can see them having a good season.

Have a lasting memory of watching them at their old Cynergy Field Stadium beating the Steelers by 2 points (from memory) with a touchdown in the last minute. 123,000 fans just went mental !! ................... along with me so actually so make that 123,001

Bengals will win the AFC North. Steelers are a spent force, Ravens have totally messed up by giving an average QB like Flacco a ridiculous contract and the Browns are always poor.

How very dare you,the mighty Browns will trample all comers mercilessly underfoot next year. (Even I'm getting bored of me saying that before every season).

How very dare you,the mighty Browns will trample all comers mercilessly underfoot next year. (Even I'm getting bored of me saying that before every season).

Gonna be another long season in Cleveland me thinks!

Archived