IGNORED

Mid-Day Posters

CheddarReds

How's solitary these days? Or the daily mail? Witnessed any suicides, lately?

Prison is nothing like that. They just make out it's really horrible to stop people doing crimes, but I'm having a great time!

The food is amazing, play lots of sport & videogames, and on the weekend they give us beer. It's just like the big brother house! And I've never been sodomised.

I think they abolished solitary a few years ago - human rights violation.

Judd's 6-3 up, just 3 to go for him. Gonna crack another Katy now, got a jay here too. Day off tomorrow and the mrs seems very 'affectionate' tonight as well, if you know what I mean? (Sorry, must be a sensitive subject for you.. how's the video games, btw?)

not according to the pair of blokes I know have they abolished solitude. 1 rectangular cuboid of a room, with mattress, 1 piss pot in a cramp adjacent room. Shit food through a letter box, no human contact. Your basic human rights only.

Didn't prevent either of them being caught again though, Mr Bad Touch.

not according to the pair of blokes I know have they abolished solitude. 1 rectangular cuboid of a room, with mattress, 1 piss pot in a cramp adjacent room. Shit food through a letter box, no human contact. Your basic human rights only.

Didn't prevent either of them being caught again though, Mr Bad Touch.

Cuts out the middle man I suppose :o

I started a post about this last year. Initially I got some interested replies but things eventually degenerated, as do a lot of posts, and I was told to mind my own ******* business!

You have been warned!

Prison is nothing like that. They just make out it's really horrible to stop people doing crimes, but I'm having a great time!

The food is amazing, play lots of sport & videogames, and on the weekend they give us beer. It's just like the big brother house! And I've never been sodomised.

I think they abolished solitary a few years ago - human rights violation.

What's the point in being in there...... if you ain't even been sodomised.......... there are some in Brighton that may just think you have been short changed on the experience :)

Archived