IGNORED

Welsh Fa Poking Their Nose In

Wrexham player in their playoff match last night from bbc

'Wrexham entre-half David Artell was not expected to play, after being sent off for a high challenge in Saturday's 1-0 defeat at Champions Mansfield.

But, having been sent off by an English referee, in an English league game, the decision was overturned by the Football Association of Wales on Tuesday afternoon, just hours before the game.'

I think the FA are to blame for this, IMO if any of the welsh clubs wish to play in the English league then that club must not go whining to the Welsh FA, it's wrong how a governing body of one league can have any controller over the of affairs of another.

The English FA should state that if you play in our league you abide by our rules, if you want the Welsh FA to have a say in how your club is treated go join the Welsh league.

Not the first time this has happened, wasn't it Darren Purse who got sent off only to allowed to play in the FA cup final because it was Cardiff city!

Seems to me welsh clubs want the penny and the bun.

The leagues are technically separate from the governing bodies, hence they can be abused like this. It indirectly sanctions games but does not run them the leagues run themselves under the governance of the various Football Associations.

I think its very wrong, for example look at what the FA is doing today with the biting incident, that could be a different punishment for if it he played for Swansea and they appealed to the Welsh FA. Its blooody complicated.

The leagues are technically separate from the governing bodies, hence they can be abused like this. It indirectly sanctions games but does not run them the leagues run themselves under the governance of the various Football Associations.

I think its very wrong, for example look at what the FA is doing today with the biting incident, that could be a different punishment for if it he played for Swansea and they appealed to the Welsh FA. Its blooody complicated.

Swansea and Cardiff agreed a couple of seasons ago to be disciplined by the FA and not the Welsh FA.

Why are the scots not allowed in yet the sheep shaggers are?

Football loves to use (I was gonna say 'woman logic' then, but better not) unphathomable rationale.

How did the 4th lino miss that American Football style block last night? What was the bloody point of having him stood 3 feet away?

Swansea and Cardiff agreed a couple of seasons ago to be disciplined by the FA and not the Welsh FA.

That's the point its only an example, its bloody ridiculous that they chose to be, and that was only because of Cardiff possibly making European competition and taking an English FA place. All that nonsense a between Cardiff and Leeds all them years ago was ruled on by the Welsh FA favourably from Cardiff perspective.

Why are the scots not allowed in yet the sheep shaggers are?

Football loves to use (I was gonna say 'woman logic' then, but better not) unphathomable rationale.

How did the 4th lino miss that American Football style block last night? What was the bloody point of having him stood 3 feet away?

Because the technically the Leagues operate in England and Wales and not Scotland or NI. What I always wonder about is the Football League and Premier League have different bodies and if the Premier League decided to expand and let in Celtic and Rangers but the Football League Championship down were against it, where would they get relegated to?

There is no one on this planet from any country who isn't English but wishes they were. You are one of the most disliked nationalities.

I don't dislike 'the English' myself as i am not a bigot. Some of my best friends are English. :rolleyes:

Don't lie, if you wern't wannabe Englishmen then why do you want to play with the English? Did you have a little plastic st george's party yesterday? It's ok we understand, you probably wish you were Bristolian as well. You spend a lot of time on here.

There is no one on this planet from any country who isn't English but wishes they were. You are one of the most disliked nationalities. I don't dislike 'the English' myself as i am not a bigot. Some of my best friends are English. :rolleyes:

But at least people know who we are.

The welsh are a footnote in their English masters history.

Come back when you control your own destiny, at the moment we run your country and a Malaysian runs your football club.

I think the FA are to blame for this, IMO if any of the welsh clubs wish to play in the English league then that club must not go whining to the Welsh FA, it's wrong how a governing body of one league can have any controller over the of affairs of another.

The English FA should state that if you play in our league you abide by our rules, if you want the Welsh FA to have a say in how your club is treated go join the Welsh league.

Not the first time this has happened, wasn't it Darren Purse who got sent off only to allowed to play in the FA cup final because it was Cardiff city!

Seems to me welsh clubs want the penny and the bun.

Not a bad season for the Welsh teams. Cardiff get promoted to the PL. Swansea win the Carling cup. It would top it off to have an all-Welsh paly-off final. :)

Newport is historically in Monmouthshire, which was English until we decided we didn't want it.

Newport is historically in Monmouthshire, which was English until we decided we didn't want it.

It was certainly in England when I was a student in Cardiff. The Uni sports ground was just over the Rhymney River in, as I always pointed out, ENGLAND.

Archived