IGNORED

City Vs Rover Charity Game 5Th May?

Red Till I'm Dead

Hi Guys,

Yeah the fans derby is back on the 5th of May. Kick off is 2pm, you can enter at 1pm. The bar will be open after the game for our auction. We will have many prizes for you to bid on, including:

Various Bristol City memorabilia (signed and unsigned)

A mascot day (you will get VIP treatment, and your son or daughter will be the team mascot for the day)

Signed Arsenal shirt

A hospitality box / day for the 2014-2015 Premier League game of Southampton vs Manchester UTD (Thank to Bristol City Supporter Richard Scudamore)

We've got some unique art being specially made.

A full list of auction prizes will be drafted nearer the time. All proceeds to the Bristol City Community Trust. Last year was a great day, some of the kids had the chance to kick a ball in the pitch, and lots of banter was flying around.

Please come and support the lads, the last few seasons we've been outnumbered by Gas so lets do them this year.

Also, if you would like to donate, then please text "TBFD99" £2 (or however much you can afford) to 70070. If everyone on this forum donated a £1, could you imagine what a difference it would make.

If anyone has any questions, please contact myself (Tim Dicks) or Chris Blacker on tim.b.dicks@googlemail.com or you can add us on twitter. @Tim_dicks_8 or @cblacker13. Maybe even easier would be to leave a message on here. Please come down and support the lads and help raise vital funds. It's a good family day out.

I'll keep you all updated with added news, events and prizes.

COYR's.

Hi Jake,

It won't be more than £2 MAX. We're opening the Williams I believe, so we'll take it from there. It'll be great to see you.

Tim

:o That's cheap, For arguably a better standard of football that's been served up this season, Hopefully I can make it, Might bring a sag friend along especially because it's for a good cause,

I'll try and encourage a couple of mates to come along ad well

COYR!

:o That's cheap, For arguably a better standard of football that's been served up this season, Hopefully I can make it, Might bring a sag friend along especially because it's for a good cause,

I'll try and encourage a couple of mates to come along ad well

COYR!

You legend. Thank you very much. Like I've said these event only work if people turn out. It's always been a really fun day in the past.

Hi Guys,

Yeah the fans derby is back on the 5th of May. Kick off is 2pm, you can enter at 1pm. The bar will be open after the game for our auction. We will have many prizes for you to bid on, including:

Various Bristol City memorabilia (signed and unsigned)

A mascot day (you will get VIP treatment, and your son or daughter will be the team mascot for the day)

Signed Arsenal shirt

A hospitality box / day for the 2014-2015 Premier League game of Southampton vs Manchester UTD (Thank to Bristol City Supporter Richard Scudamore)

We've got some unique art being specially made.

A full list of auction prizes will be drafted nearer the time. All proceeds to the Bristol City Community Trust. Last year was a great day, some of the kids had the chance to kick a ball in the pitch, and lots of banter was flying around.

Please come and support the lads, the last few seasons we've been outnumbered by Gas so lets do them this year.

Also, if you would like to donate, then please text "TBFD99" £2 (or however much you can afford) to 70070. If everyone on this forum donated a £1, could you imagine what a difference it would make.

If anyone has any questions, please contact myself (Tim Dicks) or Chris Blacker on tim.b.dicks@googlemail.com or you can add us on twitter. @Tim_dicks_8 or @cblacker13. Maybe even easier would be to leave a message on here. Please come down and support the lads and help raise vital funds. It's a good family day out.

I'll keep you all updated with added news, events and prizes.

COYR's.

What if they go down next season?

great game to be a part off, played in the last 2 , too old & too unfit now last years nearly killed me, get involved people!!

Tim, nothing on the gas forum about it this year that ive seen? i cant post on there otherwise id advertise it on there for you

Good luck with it, will def try to get up there with my family to support it

great game to be a part off, played in the last 2 , too old & too unfit now last years nearly killed me, get involved people!!

Tim, nothing on the gas forum about it this year that ive seen? i cant post on there otherwise id advertise it on there for you

You Banned?

It won't let me post either? Can someone do me a huge favour and post something on the gas forum? Bit frustrating. Maybe their forum can detect that I've got 8 fingers and 2 thumbs so automatically knows I'm a City fan?

Scrap that, I've done it...

Archived