Myrie-Williams - Port Vale

Campbell-Ryce - Notts County

Showumni - Notts Co

Miller - Carlisle

plus if Donny or Yeovil don't go up

Cotterill & Jamie McCombe - Donny

McAllister, Williams & Edwards - Yeovil

not forgetting Johnson & Johnson

Are there any that won't receive a warm welcome ?

I had nothing against flapper till we playd the gas in the paint pot cup and he kissed that disgusting badge on his shirt! Never ever forgive him for that!

But he sent them down! Kind of bitter sweet.

Steve was always a bit of an arse. I heard he was an arse at his cricket club as well.

Enoch got the opening goal in the promotion season when we battered the eventual champions S****horpe 1-0 and had the old doom merchants rumbling.

What odds on Oldham meeting Yeovil in the Johnsons Paint Trophy then, eh? Local rags would **** themselves silly..

All the others will get a good reception from me. Apart from miller who I really couldn't care about because apart from missing that sitter at swindon he made very little impression on me!

You missed his goals and winners that got us to that position in the first place then?

Barnsley? Grimsby?

Can't wait for Away Days at Crewe. Many around Crewe infact don't like their local side as some of their fans talk them up as though as they should be a solid championship club.

I don't see it myself when I go up there. Got at least 10 people Crewe-ites ready to become mighty Robin's for the day in the away end.

For me, phillips's save vs everton, when he saved the pen then got up to tip over the rebound, was the greatest save I ever did see at AG. 250 apps, he will get a clap from me

Bang on. Amazing save. Felt sure someone would come in and buy him after that.

Why did he have to go to Rovers???

I hope Oldham & Yeovil both stay down.

Yeovil because they are a horrible little club, with freaky, 6 toed yokels following them. Oldham because I'm moving to Manchester in June and they'll be a tram away from my house.

If you're moving anywhere near Oldham you'd better get used to freaky six-toed yokels!

Nowhere near, but a tram away from Piccadilly Gardens. Got a lovely apartment in The Northern Quarter, not far from Oldham St & that's where the association ends.

Fair enough. Oldham's always best avoided. Along with Stoke-on-Trent I believe it to be the last place in England where shellsuits are unironically worn.

Fair enough. Oldham's always best avoided. Along with Stoke-on-Trent I believe it to be the last place in England where shellsuits are unironically worn.

I can vouch for the sh1teness of Stoke on Trent as I was working there today. It's an absolute hole! Awful, awful place!

BTW, I believe Lee Miller is out of contract at Carlisle this summer.

Maybe JCR is a another case of "where it all started going wrong" (along with play-off final, Coppell, David James, away to Stoke, leaking last minute goals under GJ, Paul Cheesley getting injured, The Goat leaving, Shaun Taylor's injury, Millen, McInnes, Osman, Benny etc!!). After all he made his debut in the 0-6 nightmare against Cardiff - THAT was what lead to GJ's leaving and all the other dubious things since then. But he did score against them in the 3-0 win under Keith, so it can't be him!. Perhaps its always being going wrong! :dunno:

Archived