IGNORED

Tranmere Rovers

glynriley

I heard this on the radio earlier. Something to do with potential crowd trouble. Which I find ridiculous. The only history of animosity between the two clubs is an OAP hitting the Bourmouth keeper with his walking stick as he was time wasting by all accounts.

It is a bit mean but I bet Brett Pitman doesn’t worry about it. He’s looking forward to a season in the Championship playing for a manager who appreciates his goal scoring ability and lets him play to his strengths.

It is a bit mean but I bet Brett Pitman doesnt worry about it. Hes looking forward to a season in the Championship playing for a manager who appreciates his goal scoring ability and lets him play to his strengths.

And yet another thread turns into a Pitman love in....

Back on topic, that really is pathetic from Tranmere.

Unbeliveable! I nominate Tranmere as my favourites for the drop next season.

I think the FL should make sure their final game is away from home. Ashton Gate would be nice so they can watch us lifting the trophy :drunk2:

• Admin

Hopefully Tranmere will see sense in the end and let them be presented with the trophy.

Can you imagine if Man Utd were away somewhere last game of the season and won the league "Sorry Alex, you can't have the trophy today" - like that would happen.

Maybe the league are secretly hoping that Doncaster get lucky and win the league at Brentford instead?

I wonder how they could have the trophy ready at Brentford or Tranmere - bit of a distance apart

Archived